NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

West - Finals

uta_35px.gif vs ? (4) JAZZ vs. (Winner of Suns/Spurs series)

West - Round Two

pho_35px.gif vs sas_35px.gif (2) SUNS vs. (3) SPURS - Spurs lead series 3-2

(8) WARRIORS vs. (4) JAZZ - Jazz win series 4-1

West - Round One

(1) MAVS vs. (8) WARRIORS - Warriors win series 4-2

(2) SUNS vs. (7) LAKERS - Suns win series 4-1

(3) SPURS vs. (6) NUGGETS - Spurs lwin series 4-1

(4) JAZZ vs. (5) ROCKETS - Jazz win series 4-3

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East - Finals

East - Round Two

chi_35px.gif vs det_35px.gif (1) PISTONS vs (5) BULLS - Pistons lead series 3-2

cle_35px.gif vs njn_35px.gif (2) CAVS vs. (6) NETS - Cavs lead series 3-2

East - Round One

(1) PISTONS vs. (8) MAGIC - PISTONS WIN SERIES (Sweep)

(2) CAVS vs. (7) WIZARDS - Cavs win series (Sweep)

(3) RAPTORS vs. (6) NETS - Nets win series 4-2

(4) HEAT vs. (5) BULLS - Bulls Win Series (Sweep)

dal_35px.gif vs gsw_35px.gif (1) MAVS vs. (8) WARRIORS

I dont think the Warriors have much of a chance... this could wind up being a sweep... look for Cuban to freak out if his team loses even 1 game to the 8 seed...

pho_35px.gif vs lal_35px.gif (2) SUNS vs. (7) LAKERS

I think Kobe will fuel the upseat here... not sure how much father they can get after that... but I think we will see the Lakers in round 2.

sas_35px.gif vs den_35px.gif (3) SPURS vs. (6) NUGGETS

The Nuggets dont have a chance... Iverson and Carmelo need more time together... even then can Iverson learn to NOT be selfish?? Duncan and crew should take care of business here..

uta_35px.gif vs hou_35px.gif (4) JAZZ vs. (5) ROCKETS

T-mac will have a big series and knock off the Jazz.

det_35px.gif vs orl_35px.gif (1) PISTONS vs. (8) MAGIC

The Pistons should win this, but it could get interesting with Howard if he has a big series... the Magic are a threat to upset the Pistons... not a big threat... but a threat...

cle_35px.gif vs was_35px.gif (2) CAVS vs. (7) WIZARDS

The Wizards are having the season from hell... no way they beat the Cavs without Arenas...

tor_35px.gif vs njn_35px.gif (3) RAPTORS vs. (6) NETS

This is an interesting matchup... not much coverage of the Raptors around here but they look like a good team from what I have seen... if they can contain Carter they can win this pretty easy... but dont sleep on the NETS who closed out the year very well.

mia_35px.gif vs chi_35px.gif (4) HEAT vs. (5) BULLS

The Bulls took this to 6 games last year, and that was without anybody to gaurd Shaq... Now they have Big Ben and wade isnt feeling right... They also have home court advantage and the best home court record in the East, the Bulls should win this series.

mia_35px.gif vs chi_35px.gif (4) HEAT vs. (5) BULLS

The Bulls took this to 6 games last year, and that was without anybody to gaurd Shaq... Now they have Big Ben and wade isnt feeling right... They also have home court advantage and the best home court record in the East, the Bulls should win this series.

Wade's the X factor in my book. That tendinitis is bothering him a lot and should limit his ability. Shaq's going to get his share but it won't be enough. Bulls in 5.

Wade's the X factor in my book. That tendinitis is bothering him a lot and should limit his ability. Shaq's going to get his share but it won't be enough. Bulls in 5.
Wow, that's bold. I'm sure glad your guys can't mop the floor with us in thw swamp like you do out by the lake. We should be able to take out Toronto. I'd be glad to see Shaq-phooey out, so good luck.

ALso I think its the last 8 titles were either won by Shaq or he lost to the team that won... so if we beat the Heat... luck is on the Bulls side... :)

I think that Nocioni, Hinrich, Thabo are going to destroy Wade with some rough defense... the Heat always play the Bulls to rough... Skiles will send out the troops to foul Wade as hard as they can....

Wow, that's bold. I'm sure glad your guys can't mop the floor with us in thw swamp like you do out by the lake. We should be able to take out Toronto. I'd be glad to see Shaq-phooey out, so good luck.

I just think they've matured enough with Wallace to not let Shaq take the game over T. Wade will hopefully be hobbling as well.

Mavs over Pistons in the Finals in 6.

Heat over Bulls in 7

The Bulls gave the Heat a handful last year and the Heat went on to win a title, this year the Bulls have home court and are healthier and playing better right now. They added Wallace to guard Shaq and Wade is hurting...

The Bulls are 3-1 against the Heat this season already and the trend will continue...

The Bulls also are 3-1 against Detroit this season... that trend will continue...

They are also 1-1 against the Spurs/Suns/Mavs

Big win for the Bulls... Hinrich had a terrible day and the rookie Sefoloasha (spelling) stepped in and shut down Wade...

Detroit is tearing apart Orlando right now..

That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in any sport.

Ben Gordon steps on Antoine Walker's foot and Walker gets called for the foul. Luol Deng and co. can push Dwayne Wade away from the ball to the point where he is landing on the floor on his shoulder and the refs never call it meanwhile James Posey can get called for a technical and he's in his warm-ups on the bench. And since when did the rules change and players were allowed to block shots AFTER they hit the backboard. That was clear and obvious goaltending. That last foul on Shaq was bs to get him out of the game.

If the officiating was that poor in an NFL playoff game people would be starting threads the next day calling for that crew to be dismissed. But it's basketball and it's the bulls and everyone expects the refs to kiss their @$$. The NBA is going to bend over backwards to help the Chicago make a run but I'm still rooting for the Heat.

That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in any sport.

Ben Gordon steps on Antoine Walker's foot and Walker gets called for the foul. Luol Deng and co. can push Dwayne Wade away from the ball to the point where he is landing on the floor on his shoulder and the refs never call it meanwhile James Posey can get called for a technical and he's in his warm-ups on the bench. And since when did the rules change and players were allowed to block shots AFTER they hit the backboard. That was clear and obvious goaltending. That last foul on Shaq was bs to get him out of the game.

If the officiating was that poor in an NFL playoff game people would be starting threads the next day calling for that crew to be dismissed. But it's basketball and it's the bulls and everyone expects the refs to kiss their @$$. The NBA is going to bend over backwards to help the Chicago make a run but I'm still rooting for the Heat.

Well arent you just full of excuses... its sad... lol

Walker got in the path of Gordon... you cannot block someone like that... just becuase it was his foot and not his chest that got in the way doesnt make it any less of a foul... the rules dont state that the foot doesnt count... he pretty much tripped him... do you know how hard it is to keep your balance and nto roll your ankle when you step on a foot?

Posey is an idiot... have you watched the NBA at all this year? They call everyone for yelling just about anything... he should have known better... the Chicago fans got to him and it paid off.

That last foul was legit, Shaqs foot was in the restricted area... size 21 shoes or size 10... if your foot is in the circle... its a foul.

It's not an upset in my eyes.

Nuggets were... they haven't been playing that well together since AI came to town...

Warriors were too because who knew Davis would just magically step it up...

Archived