NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That game was friggin pitiful... we had 2 open looks in the closing seconds.. by our 2 best shooters (Bokie and VC)...We were up 83-82 with 40 seconds left, we didn't score to finish out, and they made 7 straight free throws... this is fuggin' bull$hit, I might do like Ecurb and jump on the wagon.... screw it, move over Ecurb, I'm driving.

Your 16, wierd, a Lakers fan/Jets fan, and think your "gangster"....

you know that you are Kobe24jets from JI, but your a Colts fan, so I call (as well as Woody Paige) you Kobe24colts.

What I was going to say would of prolly banned me. It's okay, I'm really trying to find the ignore button.

Yeah that preety much sucks. Best thing to do is to hope to get KG.

No chance... the Bulls have offered more than the Lakers could and the Wolves wouldnt pull the trigger... they have also said they are going to clean house and build the team around him next season...

Kobe wins*

Suns up 2-1 on Kobe.

;-)

TO be fair.. Brown and Odom are what made this a win... every team goes into the game giving Kobe 40 points... its the other guys they need to stop... and they couldnt... Brown had a monster 3rd quarter...

What a f*ckin game!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

The Bulls prove they have indeed gotten better from last year... Wallace blocking Shaqs shot was the icing on the cake... Im wasted and happy!!! :toot::toot::toot::toot::beer:

Kobe who? JKidd just had one of the best playoff games ever, even with a sore knee, and he plays for a team that figures to advance. What's all this fascination about a player who wants to go 1 on 5? I seriously think the Lakers could do better without him.

Kobe who? JKidd just had one of the best playoff games ever, even with a sore knee, and he plays for a team that figures to advance. What's all this fascination about a player who wants to go 1 on 5? I seriously think the Lakers could do better without him.

True, Kidd is a godsend for us Nets fans, he is about 35 and still going strong...

Archived