NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feel sorry for T-Mac. He's going to get blamed for this loss but truth is the Jazz are a better team with a better coach.

Gotta agree with you, to be honest, I didn't watch the game because of the DLH vs MW fight, but I can bet my a$$ that mcgrady was carrying them the entire game.

Mcgrady is first and foremost, a good person off the court so there is no reason to dislike him, and second, he has never really had the team built around him for him to have any sucess.

Gotta agree with you, to be honest, I didn't watch the game because of the DLH vs MW fight, but I can bet my a$$ that mcgrady was carrying them the entire game.

Mcgrady is first and foremost, a good person off the court so there is no reason to dislike him, and second, he has never really had the team built around him for him to have any sucess.

Yeah in Orlando he was basically a one-man team down there and he has a better team in Houston but they're simply not a good enough team to advance in the stacked west. Ming is a good Center but he is nowhere near as good as they hype machine made him out to be a few years ago and Van Gundy is a defensive coach who knows nothing about offense.

Yeah in Orlando he was basically a one-man team down there and he has a better team in Houston but they're simply not a good enough team to advance in the stacked west. Ming is a good Center but he is nowhere near as good as they hype machine made him out to be a few years ago and Van Gundy is a defensive coach who knows nothing about offense.

I don't know about the Van Gundy thing, weren't the Knicks a good offensive team when he was the coach, or was it just sprewell, camby, and houston?

I don't know about the Van Gundy thing, weren't the Knicks a good offensive team when he was the coach, or was it just sprewell, camby, and houston?

It was just Spree, Camby and Houston. Talent carried the Knicks offense back in those days. Van Gundy is first and foremost a defensive coach. He knows nothing about offense. Sort of like Herm Edwards in football except Van Gundy actually knows what he is doing.

It was just Spree, Camby and Houston. Talent carried the Knicks offense back in those days. Van Gundy is first and foremost a defensive coach. He knows nothing about offense. Sort of like Herm Edwards in football except Van Gundy actually knows what he is doing.

hehe, I should've seen the herm comparison coming.

Anyway, Nets Cavs on ABC.

Just running with Spree and Camby off the D. Houston on the wing for the jumper. I always thought the team used to look worse with Ewing in there clogging the middle.

F'n Nets!

Who do you like, the Heat?

Knicks. I'm a true fan, no bandwagon in me.

But, I am rooting for the Pistons since I was born in Detroit. Always like to see the hometown teams win.

Well eC - we got our azzes handed to us again. Absolutely the Pistons D is disrupting the Bulls rhythm - but 34% from the field and 20% on 3's is crap with the calibre of shooters on this team. It's going to be a tough haul coming back from 0-2 against these guys but we'll see them in our house on Thursday.

Well eC - we got our azzes handed to us again. Absolutely the Pistons D is disrupting the Bulls rhythm - but 34% from the field and 20% on 3's is crap with the calibre of shooters on this team. It's going to be a tough haul coming back from 0-2 against these guys but we'll see them in our house on Thursday.

Bulls are an overrated regular season team. Miami was just too old and too injured to run with them in the first round.

By the way, what do you guys think of the Knicks possibly getting Jermaine O'Neal? I would like to get him but I really don't want the Knicks to give up Channing Frye for him. I can easily see a scenario where Frye becomes an all-star in Indiana while O'Neal has 2-3 knee surgeries here in NY.

Bulls are an overrated regular season team. Miami was just too old and too injured to run with them in the first round.

Thanks for your expert anal asis. Have you considered sports commentary and critique as a way to make a living?

NJ I sort of knew coming into this series that the Bulls would be lucky to win 1 of the 1st 2... they didnt... Im not shocked... now they need to even it to 2-2 and go from there... the Bulls had the best home record and it will shine... this will be a 2-2 series headed back to detroit...

I really thought this was going to be a 7 game series... I was hoping the Bulls could pull it off quicker... but it looks like they will need 7 games...

Chicago is not beating Detroit ecurb, face it, I told you so. Chicago is not good enough to get past the best two teams in the east. Miami was hurt, Chicago probably would've beat them anyway because of the youth but Detroit is healthy and has way too much talent for Chicago to play against. Defense wins championships in every sport and its going to happen again in Detroit or San Antonio.

Chicago is not beating Detroit ecurb, face it, I told you so. Chicago is not good enough to get past the best two teams in the east. Miami was hurt, Chicago probably would've beat them anyway because of the youth but Detroit is healthy and has way too much talent for Chicago to play against. Defense wins championships in every sport and its going to happen again in Detroit or San Antonio.

This series will be tied 2-2 and become a 3 game series... trust me

The Bulls have beat Detroit at home and just about every other team... the Bulls have the best home record in the NBA... its not a fluke... they defend their home court...

This series will come down to a game 7 in detroit.

This series will be tied 2-2 and become a 3 game series... trust me

The Bulls have beat Detroit at home and just about every other team... the Bulls have the best home record in the NBA... its not a fluke... they defend their home court...

This series will come down to a game 7 in detroit.

You are insane ecurb.

You are insane ecurb.

Chicago had the best home record in the NBA... tied with the Mavs...

Its no fluke... they dont lose at home... which will bring them to 2-2 on the series... and eventually 3-3...

There will be a game 7.

There won't even be a game 5.

Yeah ok... the Pistons are going to beat the Bulls at home twice in a row... when they couldnt even beat the Bulls at home during the season... and the Bulls are the Best home team in the playoffs...

good one!

Yeah ok... the Pistons are going to beat the Bulls at home twice in a row... when they couldnt even beat the Bulls at home during the season... and the Bulls are the Best home team in the playoffs...

good one!

Regular Season and Playoffs are completely different, you can't honestly say to me that the Pistons don't play better come playoff time......

stop being a homer.

Chicago had the best home record in the NBA... tied with the Mavs...

Its no fluke... they dont lose at home... which will bring them to 2-2 on the series... and eventually 3-3...

There will be a game 7.

Yeah, how did that work out for them?

Archived