Guess Who Sent Me This Picture Today??

The Gun Of Bavaria

funny... when we were at the last "official" JN baseball trip...

our seats were... how can i put this...

well lets just say... we were so far up that we had to duck when planes went overhead...

glad to know that someone has moved up ( or is it ..down) in the world! :rolleyes:

:lol:

OY!

So that guy that Smizzy pointed out gets a ball. He is psyched. He got a ball from a player after the inning is over. Except there was one problem. My son was standing next to him and Smizzy YELLED: "GIVE THE KID THE BALL".

The guy didn't hesitate. He flipped the ball to my son. Who was never happier by they way.

Thanks Smizzy! And thanks Tabor for the incredible seats. Wow. What a great day. An ABOMB by AROD. Doesn't get much better than that.

So that guy that Smizzy pointed out gets a ball. He is psyched. He got a ball from a player after the inning is over. Except there was one problem. My son was standing next to him and Smizzy YELLED: "GIVE THE KID THE BALL".

The guy didn't hesitate. He flipped the ball to my son. Who was never happier by they way.

Thanks Smizzy! And thanks Tabor for the incredible seats. Wow. What a great day. An ABOMB by AROD. Doesn't get much better than that.

Smizzy layin down the law... :box:

He was distraught the entire game!! :rl: Great game,great seats !! Thanks again guys!

Hey... I never got a foul ball at a game. No way I was letting that dick steal that ball! If he didn't stand up and catch it ,Shane was all over that!

He did stand there and play the kid factor well. Look disappointed, linger. Eventually it will work out. He was looking up at us like cmon, make him give me that ball.

Didn't take you long though. Still cracks me up because the guy was complaining about it all game. I had a ball, I had a ball. LOL.

At least Max takes ONE of his mods to a game,,,,,,

Do you read the bulletin board in the break room. The mod rankings come out the first of every month. The top two mods get to go to a game with me. If you ever break the top 2 you will be invited.

In other words, you will never go.

:Nuts:

Do you read the bulletin board in the break room. The mod rankings come out the first of every month. The top two mods get to go to a game with me. If you ever break the top 2 you will be invited.

In other words, you will never go.

:Nuts:

I keep refusing to suck you off, i'll never get there I guess.

funny... when we were at the last "official" JN baseball trip...

our seats were... how can i put this...

well lets just say... we were so far up that we had to duck when planes went overhead...

glad to know that someone has moved up ( or is it ..down) in the world! :rolleyes:

:lol:

OY!

Ah, that was definitely a, shall we say, memorable day!

sounds like it was a day you and your son will be talking about 30 years from now,, congrats,, good memories

Max, your son's name is Shane? I guess it won't be long before he walks out on you too.

HAHAHA -- my Brother's name is Tom and my son's name is Shane. They will all leave me eventually. It has taken me time but I am at peace with this now, lol.

Archived