My humble opinion on the draft...

Sir Speez

Our new management got off to a great start with last years draft...they need to continue that trend this year by further bolstering our offensive line with either Blalock or Grubbs...Kendall is getting old and we need some more MEAN road graders on the inside to compliment picking up T Jones...a solid running game will make Chad who is a great play action qb even better if teams actually fear our running game, with all the acquisitions this year in regards to the DL and OLB we need to see what will shake out from the tree before adding even further to it unless there is a 330 NT with tremendous upside because we still havent seen Pouha...yes we obviously need to draft a CB also, i would hope we dont draft a WR on the 1st day wouldnt mind trying one in the 5th round though same feelings on a TE (actually prefer it to be 5th or 6th rnd)...of course alot of things change if a unbelilevable talent that upgrades a position immediately falls into our lap so....

Rnd 1...OG

Rnd 2...CB and BPA at a need position

Rnd 3...BPA at a need position

Rnd 5...TE or WR

Rnd 6...Huge RT Prospect

Rnd 7...BPA

Also seeing our managements creativity I will be expecting us to get our hands on a 6'6" - 6'8" to small for the NBA college rugged power forward to convert into a TE icon_lol.gif...so chnage Rnd 5 to WR icon_razz.gif

Archived