Max, I have a complaint

Jet Moses

I may as well chime in here.

Max, I have a complaint. I have bruises all over and a few broken bones from jumping out of your car on the turnpike yesterday. Next time, could you slow down a little? Maybe under 60 next time?

Max, I have a complaint. I have bruises all over and a few broken bones from jumping out of your car on the turnpike yesterday. Next time, could you slow down a little? Maybe under 60 next time?

Homo.

This sounds familiar, apparently Max asked you to touch him in a nasty place. Hey, that's not fun, but is it worth risking your life in order to escape?

This sounds familiar, apparently Max asked you to touch him in a nasty place. Hey, that's not fun, but is it worth risking your life in order to escape?

I had to distract him to escape. Really wasn't difficult. I just yelled, "look over there-a new Taco Bell!"

That wasn't Max's car, you were actually struck by Gov. Corizine's mororcade

I have a complaint too.

How come a Pats site has a poker room and all we got is a poker wheel.

screw a poker room, Maxxx and I are collaborating on a PokeHer Room. Membership will only be 54.00 a year, the cheapest VIP membership of any Jets fan board!

ok, i figured its time to break it to you all, but actually i am actually Ayatollah Kohmeini of Iran. the people of iran love the jets because we see them as morally responsible. we do not like dick cheney. ****ing cyborg.

p.s.-can you serve me the evil pig blood drinking anthony schlegel's head on a platter?

Archived