Sign in to follow this  
Latinlawyer

Mets Just Raking Now

Yeah and on Monday you called us deadweights.

No I said the team has alot of dead weight. Pelfrey, Newhan, Burgos, Sele and Easly don't belong in the show thats 1/5th of the team.

Have some faith in this team- do not be so pessismistic-they are coming off their best season in years and will have a good team this year that can compete for a championship- to me that is all you can ask.

I do have faith didn't I have them taking 2/3? Thats a solid series win vs another good team.

actually, burgos is a good bullpen guy. he can throw hard as hell and he is a worthy player in my opinion. rule #1-only biitch when there are serious problemos. until then, STIFLE THYSELF!

lol, I don't care about baseball enough to bi*ch, Now If it were Hockey thats another story ;). As far as Ambiorix only time I see him is in blowouts that tells me waste of roster space.

That's called a Major League depth chart.....all teams have bench players and young Pitchers who will struggle at times.

What you did say was,

"Nah can't hit walk to many hitters. Zero homers from the hot corner and first base. Valentin hitting under the interstate. Mets if they over achive 80-83 wins".

You're either a awful fan or just not intune to what a good Baseball team looks like.

Mets are not a good team yet. The Braves are a good team the Devils the Patriots the Pistons. Teams that contend every year. Mets are only as good as Jose Reyes can't win without the guy so is it truely a good team? As far as major league depth charts do you see the Yankees with a pitcher who's truely as brutal as Pelfrey is?

I'm sorry if you want to be concidered elite you need the talent and scouts. You can't tell me theres noone in AAA who's better then this guy if theres not maybe this GM isn't what people say.

You're lost if you question this Mets team and think Reyes is their only talent.

Fact: Hudson should beat Pelfrey.

Again, Pelfrey is here due to injury to Pedro and will take his lumps until he develops a 2nd pitch. We've seen Yankee 5th starter call-ups get bombed for years with the exception of Wang.

That's the way it is with prospects. Is Pelfrey going to be a stud? Who knows but it's too early to write him off.

The GM was brilliant in staying out of a bad SP free agent market. He bid on Dice K and that is the only guy I would have overpaid for as well.

When the team doesn't win a ring for the 22nd year or 21st whatever it is we will see how briliant he is. People came to see the Win tonight at shea instead they saw a big duffas with a fast ball as flat as paper. Look at Jorge Sosa's era in AAA. I did my homework all the Mets need is a 5th starter 10-12 wins. This guy can't win 5.

And who is the GM that acquired Sosa and sent him down to recapture his stuff he showed as a Brave?

Omar Minaya. Now lets see Sosa pitch. 5 ip 3 er take it everytime. I had tickets to tonights game refused to go cause I wouldn't have been entertained by Pelfrey. Friend I gave tickets to called me at dinner with my fiance annoyed he went. Point is he is a true Mets fan exactly the way I am with the Rangers. He got free tickets and is livid cause he wants to win.

Paying costomers deserve to be entertained it's kind of hard when a little league pitcher is out there.

So far i've been correct on every comment i've made. Braves win game 1 Mets next 2. Whats the problem? If you think i'm a idiot cause I want Sosa then prove me wrong lets see this over sized duffas get ahead of hitters. Lets see Pelfrey not walk people with no on two outs.

Can he not look like Paul Wilson for a start before calling me a idiot? Right now the only fools are you fans that went to the game to watch this clown. Best product was not sold to the Met fan tonight to me thats dirty business. And trust me I know about business.

Sounds like a personal thing against Pelfrey with the majority of your posts. We get it so change the CD.

Everyone knows Sosa was great in 05 so why did YOUR Braves let him go?

Calling the Mets a 80 win team "if things break right" and questioning Wright and Delgado's talent is stupid so you've been far from correct on your comments.

They are a 80 win team right now look at the staff pitiful. What would I have against Pelfrey? He can't play in this league so what I killed Aaron Ward and Karel Rachenuk for the same reasons does that mean I have a rift with them? Make sense when you post if I was a Braves fan i'd have a Pelfrey avatar something up right now.

He must be as the Mets lead the majors in ERA and lowered it through 7 innings today.

Oh yeah, with a win today we will move into 1st place. Not bad for a deadweight AAA laden roster.

As I continue to make you look foolish much the way I do many prosecutors I said Pelfrey sucks Mets lose game one win Saturday and Sunday. So far i'm 2/2 meaning 100%. I called 1/5th of the roster deadweight thats not a full team. I also told you the team can't win without Reyes who just so happened to have like three or so hits today.

My ownage of gimmeshelter continues nothing new.

Jetcane he was banned here- I can not see how any so called Met fan could perceive this as a terrible team even if you are the most pessimistic person out there.

500ish isn't terrible. I for the last time will elaborate, I said mets are a 500 team, Mike Pelfrey belongs baggin' grocerys and a group of Newhan, Burgos, Pelfrey, Easly and Franco are deadweight. Now if I was Gimmeshelter i'd root hard for the Braves today cause if I ever nail down this Mets win 2/3 he's going to be had even worse by me.

Maybe he means if they were in the AL they'd be a .500 team. In the NL, not so much.

500 Team like I said. Choked against the Braves again. Willie likes this Scoenweis guy alot doesn't he? Oh well another choke job due to being out coached nothing new for a 500 team.

It's April. We're not .500 now, and we will be well over .500 when all is said and done. The only question will be whether we win the division or the wild card. The Braves have been very impressive and will make this a great race this season. I wanted to win this rubber game badly, but you have to put it in perspective; a lot of baseball left in this season, including 13 more matchups with ATL.

Only thing the Mets are winning is a trip to the golf course like everyother year. Today is the fourth game I watched not impressed at all. Even a casual fan like me knows that Glavine can't go six innings constantly got owned again top six.

Then heres my favorite part this duffas brings in Schoenweis over Feliciano and not only does he allow him to walk Kelly Johnson, three run bomb, He allows him to give up another double. I'm convinced you can't be a big winner year in and year out with Willie he hasone playoff series win and it was against Grady Little.

I also owe a my fault to Gimmeshelter gave the Mets too much credit by giving them 2/3 still can't beat the Braves. Atleast We know that David Wright isn't as awful as he looks is he?

A "casual fan" like you has no business commenting on this, either.

I'll give you that, if the Mets lost all 162 games it makes no difference to me passion fan wise. But the Met fan casual or not deserves a title every 20 years or so. This isn't the mid west here.

Says the Ranger fan. Why are you killing the Mets on a daily basis if you are a "casual" fan?

Cause it's funny every year Mets are this great team then always choke. Got to laugh at a team like that. I'll come out i'm a Redsox fan that being said I know how it eats Yankee fans alive when Mets and Redsox both play better then them. But Mets never hold up their end can't even beat a small market Braves team.

I'm one of those Redsox fans that roots for the Mets even after 86. Reyes talent is being wasted on that team. He should play for us in five years.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company