UFC Saturday Night April 20th

vinnys025

Vinny,

UFC is human **** fighting. Not interested. You might be able to get Smizzy or Max to post odds.

Sorry.

UFC is legal...****fighting is not.

All UFC participants sign up for it..****fighters dont...HUGE difference.

Ok, I would like to put my final 1000 on Cro Cop to win please. Thanks. I gave plenty of notice so if I win please award me the prize and take away if I loose. Since you still have not posted the fight yet, this is my only way to wager, notice the time is still an hour and a half before the fight starts.

You guys have if smizzy will run miles and draft crap but you cant have a big ufc fight?....slackers

Who won?

Yeah, lol....too bad the event actually happened after I posted that post cause it was in England. I watched it before it aired on spike. Cro Cop didnt think that guy could strike and thought a body kick was coming......WRONG!!!!!!!!

me. He should be out 1000.

I agree, he said he placed his bet hours before it aired on tv, which he did and bet on the heavy favorite and lost. He should be out 1000. Why would you bet on the guy that you know is gonna lose.

take it, i'm fine with that. No problem. Next time get your lazy a$$ people to post the fight legitimately so this wont be a problem. I gave a couple days advance to get this done.

Hey Vinny --

I am talking serious here for a minute. You know I like you, we go way back.

You keep taking swipes at people for this stuff. But you know what? It is a LOT of work. You calling people lazy is not cool. Nobody here is getting paid. There are constructive ways to get a point across.

So sorry that right before the NFL draft that JetNation.com couldn't add a fight to vbookie. If we were charging for this stuff you would have a point. We are not charging. A lot of people do this as VOLUNTEERS. Just to have fun.

When people bitch and moan it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Hey Vinny --

I am talking serious here for a minute. You know I like you, we go way back.

You keep taking swipes at people for this stuff. But you know what? It is a LOT of work. You calling people lazy is not cool. Nobody here is getting paid. There are constructive ways to get a point across.

So sorry that right before the NFL draft that JetNation.com couldn't add a fight to vbookie. If we were charging for this stuff you would have a point. We are not charging. A lot of people do this as VOLUNTEERS. Just to have fun.

When people bitch and moan it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

F this, I'm going to TGG....

I follow ufc and have some free tome between full time school and trying to become a police officer and I follow ufc. I would be more than happy to put the big fights up if you needed someone to do it.

Hmmm....does that sound familiar Max? I thought we were ride or die homies till the end of time......I guess I was wrong... I been around for 7 years since 2000 posting, don't forget that.

Hmmm....does that sound familiar Max? I thought we were ride or die homies till the end of time......I guess I was wrong... I been around for 7 years since 2000 posting, don't forget that.

And 1 vbookie event shouldn't change that. You think about that. Me and you go way back....I just don't have the itme to do any Vbookie events...Ive done 1 so far this MLB season...It's not cause I'm lazy.

C'mon homie!

And 1 vbookie event shouldn't change that. You think about that. Me and you go way back....I just don't have the itme to do any Vbookie events...Ive done 1 so far this MLB season...It's not cause I'm lazy.

C'mon homie!

Read his note on his edited post. It's all my fault.

Archived