NFL DRAFT THE JETS/PATS TAKE = WTF

HAMMERMILL

I follow the draft pretty well and as a Pats fan in "BB we trust" but I'm certainly not above the WTF Draft pick.

I threw things at the tv during the Bobby Grier years,and have thrown up my hands

with picks like Mankin Logan(it's worked out though)in bb/pioli times.

Who in the past and 2007 drafts will jets and pats fans picks make you say WTF???

I follow the draft pretty well and as a Pats fan in "BB we trust" but I'm certainly not above the WTF Draft pick.

I threw things at the tv during the Bobby Grier years,and have thrown up my hands

Who in the past and 2007 drafts will jets and pats fans picks make you say WTF???

I would say Doug Jolley, who i consider to be one of our first round picks since we gave up the #26 pick to Oakland for him. That was something that left me saying WTF!

I would say Doug Jolley, who i consider to be one of our first round picks since we gave up the #26 pick to Oakland for him. That was something that left me saying WTF!

Oh man, you and me both. I'm surprised my wife didn't leave me after all the profanity that spewed from my mouth.

yeah, i could see that, if we actually gave up the 26th pick for him...

still, not a good trade.

Greg F$#%@&*^ Olsen. If we draft that under achieving panty waste i'm becoming a baseball fan.

Other than that I didn't like the Santana Moss pick at the time, he turned out to be good (for one year with us, and surprise surprise much better with someone else).

Archived