Official Yanks vs. Red Sox thread

AFJF

Ortiz was laughing with Cano. He's a great player, but even he kinda acted like this game was over. Him getting a double isn't a reason to start going batsheet with "bullpen roles". ANd why is Gaimbi getting pinch run for in a Sawx game?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This loss sucks. We had no buisness losing and the ****sox had no buisness winning.

It's a very bad psychological loss for the Yanks..Rivera blowing the lead,and some awful managing by Torre...It will be interesting to see if and how they bounce back.

Well..that sucked. I fell asleep when it was 6-2 (Im in the UK, it was 3am by then) but still had the game on and the Sox announcers yelling "the Red Sox take the lead" woke me up. I'm not even sure what happened but in all honesty does it matter? Looks like the Yanks are going to have to fight like hell to avoid a sweep. I figured if they had any shot to win a game in this series it would have been this one.

He flew out in the 9th and that is all that matters. ARod = unclutch. You could tell just by looking at him in the 9th that he had no confidence at all.

So now you're discounting the other 5 runs Arod was responsible for, plus you're a shrink?

To all the jealous Arod haters: It's officially time to back off. 3-4 with 2 homers and a double. 5 RBI's on the night. On pace for the best month of April in MLB history.

So now you're discounting the other 5 runs Arod was responsible for, plus you're a shrink?

To all the jealous Arod haters: It's officially time to back off. 3-4 with 2 homers and a double. 5 RBI's on the night. On pace for the best month of April in MLB history.

Yeah, he was responsible for 5 runs. So what? All that matters is that he didn't look very confident when it mattered the most. Is baseball played by a bunch of numbers in cleats? No. Take your numbers and shove them. I saw it with my own two eyes. Arod = unclutch loser.

Yeah, he was responsible for 5 runs. So what? All that matters is that he didn't look very confident when it mattered the most. Is baseball played by a bunch of numbers in cleats? No. Take your numbers and shove them. I saw it with my own two eyes. Arod = unclutch loser.

That is an impossible standard to live up to. Homers in the ealry innings count just as much as ones in the 9th-of which he's hit 2 already to win games.

This mess of a game is on Torre, period.

Alex Rodriguez is right now the best baseball player on the planet. And as (I'm assuming) a Cubs fan, know your manager would very much like to have him as his 3rd baseman or shortstop starting next year.

Was he unclutch two days ago? Or how about against Baltimore?

'

Give Sweet Lou the option: Fat Boy Aramis Ramirez or AROD and he'll stuff ramirez in a box and send him on his way.

Was he unclutch two days ago? Or how about against Baltimore?

'

Give Sweet Lou the option: Fat Boy Aramis Ramirez or AROD and he'll stuff ramirez in a box and send him on his way.

Troll is just messing with you guys and for the record many Yankee fans wanted a Aramis for ARod swap this off season.

Remind me when Arod tanks next year for an unGodly salary while playing for your basement-dwelling Cubbies.

McCarver used to be good in his early years with the Mets, as was John Madden years ago on CBS. In fact madden was terrific in his heyday. But they both, for lack of a better term, jumped the shark a long time ago. Oh well.

I had to change the channel, I can't watch this anymore, Joe Buck is too unbearable

This guy would give an asprin a headache, but when he started singing happy birthday to Tito that was it, a man can only take so much and that was my breaking point

You're trapped,I never even consider turning on the radio to listen to the god awful nauseating Suzyn Waldman.It could be much worse Ham.

news021.jpg

He flew out in the 9th and that is all that matters. ARod = unclutch. You could tell just by looking at him in the 9th that he had no confidence at all.

Like the 2 walk-off homeruns he has this year already?

I'm still assuming that's sarcasm.

Archived