Hey Guys! :lol:

I started a new job and they don't have e-mail and/or internet so I haven't been on-line in a LONG time! :cry: I will just have to try and check my e-mail and get on-line a lot more in the evenings...I didn't think anyone missed me! :cry:

Max, I don't know how to add my signature count down here...I have 250 more days to go....Yikes!

Hey Guys! :lol:

I started a new job and they don't have e-mail and/or internet so I haven't been on-line in a LONG time! :cry: I will just have to try and check my e-mail and get on-line a lot more in the evenings...I didn't think anyone missed me! :cry:

Max, I don't know how to add my signature count down here...I have 250 more days to go....Yikes!

Where is the bachelorette party!!! Im doing exotic dancing on the side.

HELLO

Hey Fox, welcome yourself! Some email\validation problems huh?

I worked pretty hard to get you here. LOL.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems finding your way around! Thanks...

hey 7 whats goingon - believe me those 250 days go bye quick and the wedding itself just flies by - so remeber to take the time to enjoy the night - you put in a lot of time preparing don;t let the nighbt pass you by... If you need any hel;p with industry stuff video, dj, photographers, etc let me know