How Will You Celebrate Earth Day??

The Gun Of Bavaria

figures....

nice answer. Why post a problem without also posting possible solutions. I hate when the media/activists and other various groups do this. They present a problem try to make themselves feel important and make other people feel bad or wrong yet they never offer any solutions. You obviously posted those pictures to "scare" or "shock" us into action, yet you act like an ass when I ask what action(s) would you like me to take. So allow me to repeat myself, you pointed out a problem, what would you like me to do about said problem. What ways could this problem be remedied.

CC1D59707A9C47F64A376E9036C680.jpg

Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania: The first image of Kilimanjaro above was taken prior to 1998, the second in 2005. The fabled snows of Kilimanjaro have steadily declined over the past century, and all of its glaciers could be gone by 2020, according to a recent story in National Geographic.

That will make it easier to strip mine the bitch

Easy scrappy.

In my opinion, it does shock and scare me. In fact it should concern everyone. I believe much of the issue has to do with the large corporations and manufacturing plants worldwide that produce the waste/carbon emissions. I don't think as individuals we can really do much besides conserve energy at home, drive more fuel efficient vehicles (auto industry needs to improve on this), and try not to produce excess waste (paper, plastics etc.). The issue is bigger than you an me.

I think the governments of all nations need to step up and place strict regulations on waste and waste management. It's quite disappointing that the United States is one of two/three countries that refuse to sign the Kyoto Treaty.

I'm not Mr. Environment running around telling people how to live, but I try to conserve as much as possible in my personal life.

nice answer. Why post a problem without also posting possible solutions. I hate when the media/activists and other various groups do this. They present a problem try to make themselves feel important and make other people feel bad or wrong yet they never offer any solutions. You obviously posted those pictures to "scare" or "shock" us into action, yet you act like an ass when I ask what action(s) would you like me to take. So allow me to repeat myself, you pointed out a problem, what would you like me to do about said problem. What ways could this problem be remedied.

Easy scrappy.

In my opinion, it does shock and scare me. In fact it should concern everyone. I believe much of the issue has to do with the large corporations and manufacturing plants worldwide that produce the waste/carbon emissions. I don't think as individuals we can really do much besides conserve energy at home, drive more fuel efficient vehicles (auto industry needs to improve on this), and try not to produce excess waste (paper, plastics etc.). The issue is bigger than you an me.

I think the governments of all nations need to step up and place strict regulations on waste and waste management. It's quite disappointing that the United States is one of two/three countries that refuse to sign the Kyoto Treaty.

I'm not Mr. Environment running around telling people how to live, but I try to conserve as much as possible in my personal life.

Thanks you SA ,That's all I was trying the other say the other day on that other thread:shutit:

When's it's next eruption due?

Hopefully NEVER!! Im sure it will eventually since its still an active vulcano. If it ever does blow up like Mt. St. Helens did, Tacoma will be gone. The force of the explosion is the same as an atomic blast.

Archived