Save my bordem and argue please.

drago

One of my favorite arguments...I hope it isn't considered political, cause its an economic basis.

The US sends food to many of the African countries to save them from starvation. It seems like a very good thing we are doing, the only problem is we can't do it indefinatly, and their birth rates are sky high.

I think we should not feed them, and allow the smaller number to die rather than feeding them and having their entire family die of starvation. It's a harsh reality, but at some point we cannot take care of everyone.

Post please, for the sake of me having to work on a Saturday.

THE WRITER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN SACKED. POST CHANGED TO

DO YOU BONE A MORMAN T-WOLF DANCER?

I like your "which girl should I bang...." threads better... :lol:

I KNOW! I DO TOO! but everyone thinks i'm bragging or am full of Sh!t. I really don't brag about girls, they are a dime a dozen, and i haven't met many with any ability to talk about the Beatles. so you tell me, whats the F'in point?

If i could go back and change the title of this thread to.

"would you bone a T-wolves dancer?...even if she was morman?" That's my new dilema come may 11th in good old La Crosse. we have messed around in the past, and might i add she is tough to handle, longgevity takes some serious work. either way, i don't really want to sleep with her in fear her parents would kill me. Chances are she's not a virgin anyway.

Well she's comin back from LA that weekend, it should be a good time.

note: she was a t-wolf dancer in 04-05 season i think...the year nash got MVP. if you still think i'm full of ch!t look it up online, find the girl from la crosse...

Archived