Alk:Have you seen this Will Ferrell Video?

BP

Hold on a minute, there is only enough room on this board for one hick from Kansas. :lol:

That actually is a statute in the JetNation rule book. Interesting enough so is rule 1.03.7b which states "Only one moderator may weigh over 300 lbs at any certain time."

That actually is a statute in the JetNation rule book. Interesting enough so is rule 1.03.7b which states "Only one moderator may weigh over 300 lbs at any certain time."

:lol: Ouch!! There goes that rule out the window. Everyone knows faba is tipping the scales at tree-fitty.

I hear they are giving them away like free condoms over at JI.

Somehow I don't think Sooth is intersted in negotiating with me. And in the future when you're talking about JI and free, the only acceptable items are pancakes and ring dings. :lol:

Somehow I don't think Sooth is intersted in negotiating with me. And in the future when you're talking about JI and free, the only acceptable items are pancakes and ring dings. :lol:

Meh, I'm tired, I meant to imply that they're giving away contracts at JI at the same rate they're giving away condoms in NYC. If they gave away condoms over at JI, everyone would be like" YAY free water ballons." And I'm pretty sure there is a 5% mark-up on pancakes and ring-dings over at JI.

Archived