lol to all patriot fans..

timbok

you know patriot fans are to bragitive.. u know before there "super bowl run" they were worse then us!

historicialy and presently.. and now they have fallen back into there "good ole days"

put it this way.

NO CROMMELL NO WEISE NOT SUPERBOWL.

(I think i spelt there names wrong..)

you know patriot fans are to bragitive.. u know before there "super bowl run" they were worse then us!

historicialy and presently.. and now they have fallen back into there "good ole days"

put it this way.

NO CROMMELL NO WEISE NOT SUPERBOWL.

(I think i spelt there names wrong..)

If i were starting a thread bashing the best team of this decade i'd get the coaches names right. They were very close to their 4th title this year, had they beaten the colts the bears wouldn't have stood a chance.

they have no wr's all brady.. he gets injured its all gone

I'm sorry, I never knew Brady threw it and then ran and caught it as well. You can't have a good quarterback without a good line and at least decent receivers who can catch it sometimes.

By the way, if you're going to bash someone, at least spell their names right.

they have no wr's all brady.. he gets injured its all gone

That's basically like saying, If the Colts had no Peyton, Joseph, D-freeney, Mathis, Harper, Bethea, June, and Brackett, they wouldn't have won anything.

That is horrible logic, he's on the team, no ifs ands or butts.

That's basically like saying, If the Colts had no Peyton, Joseph, D-freeney, Mathis, Harper, Bethea, June, and Brackett, they wouldn't have won anything.

That is horrible logic, he's on the team, no ifs ands or butts.

except if the colts didn't have manning they'd be a below 500 team. same with the pats and brady.

BTW, if you are a receiver in the NFL, you can catch, that's not really the problem. its the whole speed and not being old that hurts the patsies.

except if the colts didn't have manning they'd be a below 500 team. same with the pats and brady.

BTW, if you are a receiver in the NFL, you can catch, that's not really the problem. its the whole speed and not being old that hurts the patsies.

Dude,can you fix your gigantic sig?it's ****ing the page up.

If i were starting a thread bashing the best team of this decade i'd get the coaches names right. They were very close to their 4th title this year, had they beaten the colts the bears wouldn't have stood a chance.

Good post. It's okayy to hate a team, but as a Jet fan I think we need to show some respect.

Archived