The Red Sox will go down in flames

TaborJet

Sooooooo funny! Seriously. Yankee Fans act like Pats fans and Sox fans act like Jets fans. It's quite the phenomon and I'm facinated by it. Am I the only one that sees this?

Actually this is Yankee fans acting like Jet fans.

But if.................

Only because....................

Wellhe was hurt.......................

If only........................

I know Im crazy... losing 2 of your best pitchers doesnt hurt the team at all...

but it makes no sense to 'project' what might have happened,,thats what SD is saying,,

The 2 pitchers may have gotten shelled,,it happens you know..

Would the Yank fans have 'projected' Arods superhuman record breaking start? What would Yanks record be so far if Arod wasnt smacking the piss out of ball..No one would have 'projected' that great a start..

So you see, you have to accept what it is and not say 'well, IF this and IF that,,cause IF Arod was off to a NORMAL start,,well you see what I mean..

Sooooooo funny! Seriously. Yankee Fans act like Pats fans and Sox fans act like Jets fans. It's quite the phenomon and I'm facinated by it. Am I the only one that sees this?

so thats makes you acting like a Yankee and Jet fan,,,welcome aboard..

Nah......I'd say more of a Pats fan/Yankee fan personality. Wow! That makes me a winner of a gal! ;)

It makes you something alright. Something.

Just remember to keep shouting THREE!, THREE!!, whenever you get stumped for anything else to say.

Some men will look at you approvingly and wink, others will just shake their head.

It makes you something alright. Something.

Just remember to keep shouting THREE!, THREE!!, whenever you get stumped for anything else to say.

Some men will look at you approvingly and wink, others will just shake their head.

Lighten up, Francis.....jeesh! I was trying to be funny. I said, "trying." :baby:

Not sure what the "three! three!" means.....although I'm hoping for "four!, four!" this season. :)

Go Pats!

Archived