Lions WR Mike Williams is definitely on the trading block.

ARodJetsFan

Mike Williams is definitely on the trading block this week, according to MLive.com.

This is stating the obvious. Williams has been on the trading block since Rod Marinelli showed up in Detroit. Despite the presence of old USC coach Lane Kiffin in the NFL, there's no reason to think another team will give something up for him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

I love when I'm right about the guy. I remember 2 years ago stating that he would never be anymore than a back-up, if not out of the league in 4 or 5 years. Hmmmm.. I think Troll was one of his top believers.:P

Wes Welker = Slot receiver, Punt Returner & Kick Returner.

Mike Williams = Complete bum with size and hardly any talent.

Mike Williams is a joke and will continue to be what I said he would be. Absolutely NOTHING.

Wes Welker is the slot man in New England and he'd be the slot man here, a 2nd and a 7th is hardly anything big when you have another 6 or 7 picks to deal with.

I think chopping block would be more like it. Any team that gives up a draft pick for this bum should have their NFL membership revoked.

and no WAY do the Jets especially give up one of their treasured (only) 6 draft picks for him...and 124 is right-this was the "he can't miss" prospect only 2 years ago

Wes Welker = Slot receiver, Punt Returner & Kick Returner.

Mike Williams = Complete bum with size and hardly any talent.

Mike Williams is a joke and will continue to be what I said he would be. Absolutely NOTHING.

Wes Welker is the slot man in New England and he'd be the slot man here, a 2nd and a 7th is hardly anything big when you have another 6 or 7 picks to deal with.

They could have traded up for one of these guys...

Calvin JohnsonWR6'5" 239

Dwayne BoweWR6'2"1_4.gif221

Or taken one of these guys...

Ted Ginn Jr.WR5'11"1_4.gif178

Robert MeachemWR6'2" 214

Dwayne JarrettWR6'4" 219

Anthony GonzalezWR6'0" 193

Steve SmithWR5'11"3_4.gif197

Sidney RiceWR6'3"1_2.gif200

Craig DavisWR6'1"3_8.gif207

I love when I'm right about the guy. I remember 2 years ago stating that he would never be anymore than a back-up, if not out of the league in 4 or 5 years. Hmmmm.. I think Troll was one of his top believers.:P

And that is why your a famous poster..;)

Yep, and it looks like I was wrong on that one. Not all receivers can be impact players like Freddie Mitchell.

Yep, and it looks like I was wrong on that one. Not all receivers can be impact players like Freddie Mitchell.

Ya got me on that one, but I got you on Mike.

Hey, at least it looks like Fred-Ex is going to stay in the league longer and appear in a Super Bowl.:)

Ya got me on that one, but I got you on Mike.

Hey, at least it looks like Fred-Ex is going to stay in the league longer and appear in a Super Bowl.:)

Hey, check the JN archives. At least you never wrote a pre-draft Freddie Mitchell fluff piece.:bag:

I'll be the first one to call myself out when I make a mistake. I thought Williams was going to be great. I was wrong. I still think he might be able to contribute in some way, with some team. As far as us giving up a draft pick for him. Screw that, he will be released soon enough if we want him.

Archived