yankee fans.

timbok

This (like most of your arguments) is going in circles. I'm not making excuses at all. I'm TELLING YOU why the yankees injuries are hurting them and why the fact that they happened this early in the season is a big deal and you just want to be argumentative as usual.

Excuse baseball and reality if they both did not properly time Yankee injuries.

What excuse do the Yankees have, then?

Excuse baseball and reality if they both did not properly time Yankee injuries.

What excuse do the Yankees have, then?

What the hell do you want me to say? I'm telling you what the REALITY of the situation is and you're calling it making excuses. This is going in circles.

What the hell do you want me to say? I'm telling you what the REALITY of the situation is and you're calling it making excuses. This is going in circles.

And, I am telling you that if your organization can't handle injuries ANY time of the year, then they have done a bad job.

Especially when you are the Yankees. Sorry it had to be me to tell you.

And, I am telling you that if your organization can't handle injuries ANY time of the year, then they have done a bad job.

Especially when you are the Yankees. Sorry it had to be me to tell you.

OK you have the right to be completely misinformed.

Attention: It is April.

Attention: Mike Mussina has started two games, Chien Ming Wang has started zero games. Andy Pettitte for the most part has been sharpe and would've easily won Friday if it weren't for the all mighty bullpen.

Attention: Kei Igawa had one rough outing last night, enough.

Yes the Yankees are 8-10 and off to a slower start then usual but these are the Yankees and in time their starting pitching will be healthy (enough with the Karstens of the world!) and Posada will return and Matsui will get back into form and the Yankees will play like the Yankees.

Oh and come July when The Rocket returns to the Bronx, that'll help too!:)

But the Yankees pitching depth is so good that a couple of injuries shouldn't be a problem.

I seem to have heard that somewhere around here.

The thing is, if 2 starters went down, yeah, the janks have good depth. But the janks had 4 starters go down. No amount of depth can prepare you for losing the vast majority of your rotation. The Jets had depth at qb two years back and had the same problem, the depth got hurt.

Archived