post you're highest bowling score here

joewilly

You won't believe this but here goes....

I bowl once every 8 years or so and get about a 95. (ok, you'll believe that).

Then one night on vacation (I was in good shape and just had lost 20 lbs) it was raining so we went bowling at some local place. I kept getting strikes!! The screen up top started showing cartoons of people and turkeys and stuff...not sure what they mean but it was crazy.

I got at 208!

We played a 2nd game and I got a 116.

Where did that 208 come from????? I'll never know.

You won't believe this but here goes....

I bowl once every 8 years or so and get about a 95. (ok, you'll believe that).

Then one night on vacation (I was in good shape and just had lost 20 lbs) it was raining so we went bowling at some local place. I kept getting strikes!! The screen up top started showing cartoons of people and turkeys and stuff...not sure what they mean but it was crazy.

I got at 208!

We played a 2nd game and I got a 116.

Where did that 208 come from????? I'll never know.

I don't know alot about bowling but it sounds like you got three strikes in a row. They call that a turkey for some ungodly reason.

130, maybe even a 128. i can't remember the last time i made it through a game of bowling without switching to my left hand and doing the Ernie McCrackin celebration...all of them that is, my favorite is the hip thrust dance.

With, or without the railings?

ya mean bumpers?

when I worked at a sizzler restaurant they had a bowling night once a week & became ok at it. It seemed I could reach 150 most nights for a while.i've only broken 200 3 times ever but remember it as being a big dealat the time.

when I used to bowl more I once had a 245. My hubby bowled a 299 not too long ago and has the ring to prove it. I thought you only got a ring for a 300 game, but I guess you get one for being really close.

Since the USBC has taken over... (last 2 years I think... maybe just 1...) they have made it a lot easier to get patches/watches/rings/ect ect... I had already hit 250+ a handfull of times and when the USBC took over I got a patch for doing it...

Since the USBC has taken over... (last 2 years I think... maybe just 1...) they have made it a lot easier to get patches/watches/rings/ect ect... I had already hit 250+ a handfull of times and when the USBC took over I got a patch for doing it...

i'm in the caribbean basin & have a few friends with patches. there pirates though so i'm not sure if it counts

Average = 140-150 depending on the lanes

High = 198, I've had a few 196's.

I'm pretty pissed bc I could never crack 200.

The thing that always gets to me...

I have had a ton of 600's...

But only ONCE have all three games that got me my 600 been over 200...

I always get like 225 / 220 / 175 and sh*t like that... I can never bowl 3 good games its always 2!!!

Archived