Ruh Roh...Colts Polian wants suspension

SoFlaJets

and we all know what kind of power he wields...just ask Ty Law From JetsCentral.....

10:31PM - Draft: Polian Wants A Suspension

Posted by Gary Grund -

Late last week, Dan Walsh made a post about three of the top picks in the draft for this season have been leaked to prior use of marijuana. All 320 players entering the draft are asked to do 15 minute interviews and be honest about any questions they are asked. This information is available to all 32 teams and should not be able to be leaked out. Players who are interviewed are told that the information is private for only the 32 franchises in the NFL.

Indianapolis general manager, Bill Polian gives his thoughts on the information that was leaked to the media

10:31PM - Draft: Polian Wants A Suspension

Posted by Gary Grund -

Late last week, Dan Walsh made a post about Colts general manager Bill Polian physically assaulting a Jets employee at the Meadowlands. This information is available to all 32 teams and should not be able to be leaked out. Players who are interviewed are told that the information is private for only the 32 franchises in the NFL.

Polian gives his thoughts on the information that was leaked to the media

why is it such a big deal, they never failed a drug test or were evident problems. everyone takes at least one blow, why is this so damn important?

I think the big deal is that with the new commish wanting to make his bones and all-that this might happen (just like I said in the link from last week)...of course a "well respected" member of the NFL community like Bill Polian who has been known to BE a cry-baby will want to get his way...who knows maybe Polian sees a chance for one of these hot prospects to drop right into his lap at the end of the 1st round-now wouldn't THAT be convenient?

why is it such a big deal, they never failed a drug test or were evident problems. everyone takes at least one blow, why is this so damn important?

Not everyone has. I've never. I've had lots of friends and I could care either way. I think pot is just as safe and dangerous as alcohol.

First of all Polian is 100% right on this one. How are you going to to ask this questions to future picks and hope for an honest answer if they feel there is no confidentiality. There was an agreement between the players and the teams and that agreement was broken.

First of all Polian is 100% right on this one. How are you going to to ask this questions to future picks and hope for an honest answer if they feel there is no confidentiality. There was an agreement between the players and the teams and that agreement was broken.

It would be funny as hell if the person who leaked the info was someone in the Colts organization :)

Not everyone does.

It's important because it's illegal, whether you agree with the law is not the point.

If I'm going to pay someone millions of dollars, I'd rather they didn't do anything illegal. That's my opinion, but what the hell do I know?

Archived