Mets fans love to dish it out now

Especially Jetsfan80

But my question to all you Mets fans is come August and September and October, will you be ready for it to come right back at you?

Lets Go Yankees.

Take your April better record then the Yankees, congrats, if that makes you feel superior, then so be it. :shock::lol:

See you on May 20th in that sh*thole stadium.

Like it or not Yankee fans, the Mets are the most interesting team in NY right now. At least they have something to achieve this year and a resurgence of young talent/proven veterans to hold down the fort against beatable teams like ATL and the Marlins. The Mets are hungry this year for the first time in a long time!

The Yankees have become a bunch of billionaire mercenaries who've lost their desire. They are expected to win the W/S and have an easy time doing so. Nobody can get into 38 Yankee games against Toronto and Tampa Bay. Other than a few Red Sox games the Yankee regular season is boring and meaningless! The Mets will soon be a bigger draw!

and to make matters worse for Yankee fans, everyone comes together to dance on the Yankees grave when they inevitably lose and we ALL receive legitimate glee in watching the Yankees lose and their awful fans suffer unto the baseball gods! You dont get the same type of pleasure from watching the Yankees win! Is it fair? No. Do we care? No. F you guys! Sucks 2 be U!!!!!!

Like it or not Yankee fans, the Mets are the most interesting team in NY right now. At least they have something to achieve this year and a resurgence of young talent/proven veterans to hold down the fort against beatable teams like ATL and the Marlins. The Mets are hungry this year for the first time in a long time!

The Yankees have become a bunch of billionaire mercenaries who've lost their desire. They are expected to win the W/S and have an easy time doing so. Nobody can get into 38 Yankee games against Toronto and Tampa Bay. Other than a few Red Sox games the Yankee regular season is boring and meaningless! The Mets will soon be a bigger draw!

and to make matters worse for Yankee fans, everyone comes together to dance on the Yankees grave when they inevitably lose and we ALL receive legitimate glee in watching the Yankees lose and their awful fans suffer unto the baseball gods! You dont get the same type of pleasure from watching the Yankees win! Is it fair? No. Do we care? No. F you guys! Sucks 2 be U!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO :D:D:D

You are such a dope.

:D:D:D

The more the Yankees win the more vicious you become and stupdier you become.

Even the Red Sox fans on this board roll their eyes at you with your psycho babble.

For a team that is what 7 out they sure do have your attention.

Not once have I said the Mets were better than the Yankees, 124. In fact, I predicted them to finish a modest 3rd.

Meanwhile, the $210 million Yankees were supposed to roll in the AL East by more than 10 games, and all you guys can talk about is the Mets and Curt Schilling's fat ass.

I agree Jetsfan80...

the resident Yankee fans seem more concerned with the Red Sox and Mike Piazza'a dirty sanchez mustache than with their own team.

Thats the first time in a LONG time that one can say that.

the only interest in the red sox this yankee fan has is fending off the boston trolls. we'll win the division again , with or without the red sox consent. up2something.gif as far as the mets, we did what we needed to do in 2000. they would have held on to beating the yankees in the postseason tighter then red sox fans...if that's humanly possible. :P

Have fun watchin Pedro beat down the Yanks. :lol: I wish i was going on Friday, im going on Sunday so ill be there to see the Mets sweep. :lol:

Funny, I remember Petey always coming up with a mystery illness when he had to face the Yanks in regular season. Remember Petey, You have to bat in this one, so you might want to check yourself on those "inside" pitches.

Some of you Yankee fans just do not get it- the arrogance that some Yankee fans and George have shown is why many people hate the team and some fans- not because of jealousy.

When you call the other team second class citizens expect the replies to come back from this Met fan

here is my problem with the resident JN Yankee fans:

they have all crawled out from the rocks they've been hiding underneath for the past month to talk sh*t like the Yankees havent committed the biggest chokejob in the history of sports!!!

And now the frustration sets in. Knowing you are going to drop 2 of 3 to Oakland, having to fly back east to get swept by the Braves. Yhen a quick breather with the Jays. AND THEN A PUMMELING FROM THE BRONX BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you Yankee fans just do not get it- the arrogance that some Yankee fans and George have shown is why many people hate the team and some fans- not because of jealousy.

When you call the other team second class citizens expect the replies to come back from this Met fan

Hey faba. Go look at the the very beginning of the baseball board and see who fired the first shot before taking the shots at Yankee fans. :x

First four or five threads are some good fantasy discussions and then you have the Derek Jeter ballwashing thread for our very own Jet/Bosox.

Just letting you know where all this started.

Hey faba. Go look at the the very beginning of the baseball board and see who fired the first shot before taking the shots at Yankee fans. :x

First four or five threads are some good fantasy discussions and then you have the Derek Jeter ballwashing thread for our very own Jet/Bosox.

Just letting you know where all this started.

There are some people that like to stir things up -all fun and good as long as no one starts with personal insults- believe me I am past the age of getting upset at sports- more important things in life to be concerned about -obviously my family Shawn

I love how both Sox and Yanks fans are arguing over the division and seem to forget that the O's have arguably the best lineup in the division, and are sitting pretty at 24-13 right now. Don't count them out. The way that pitching staff's coming around with Bedard, Chen, and Cabrera, (minus Ponson)and with Roberts, Sosa, Lopez and Tejada in the lineup I think the have just as big a chance to take the division as anyone.

I love how both Sox and Yanks fans are arguing over the division and seem to forget that the O's have arguably the best lineup in the division, and are sitting pretty at 24-13 right now. Don't count them out. The way that pitching staff's coming around with Bedard, Chen, and Cabrera, (minus Ponson)and with Roberts, Sosa, Lopez and Tejada in the lineup I think the have just as big a chance to take the division as anyone.

Let me rephrase that for you.

The Orioles DO have the best lineup in baseball.

The question about the Birds is will the pitching hold up. Personally I think the job that Ray Miller has done as pitching coach since he came over in the middle of last year is one of the great coaching jobs of all time. Next to Leo Mazzone of the Braves he is the best.

Trust me on this. This summer is not just about the Yanks and the Bosox. You have the Birds in the mix this year. The Chi-Sox are for real, the Twins and the Angels are in the mix as well.

Alot of fun coming up if you are a baseball fan the next 4 months.

I'm looking forward to watching the Pedro/Johnson match-up this w/e. What are the odds on Pedro getting plunked at the plate? The Yankees do "owe" him and, boy oh boy, is Petey in a vulnerable position.....

Who needs soaps when you have sports? DRAMA. Love it.

I'm looking forward to watching the Pedro/Johnson match-up this w/e. What are the odds on Pedro getting plunked at the plate? The Yankees do "owe" him and, boy oh boy, is Petey in a vulnerable position.....

Who needs soaps when you have sports? DRAMA. Love it.

Alot of that is gonna be up to Pedro. Pedro has some payback coming his way but I think there is too much respect between Torre and Randolph to have a great pitching matchup like this turn into a beanball war.

That of course could change in heartbeat if Pedro starts get pounded. (i.e. Karim Garcia).

See you on May 20th in that sh*thole stadium.

And I'll pay a visit to your toxic wasteland on 6/25. If they condemn it again don't come around looking to a place to stay. Bring your hardhats, stuff might start to fall apart.

BTW JonE, Mets fans don't need to embrace the Sawx. They never went past us to win a championship. Who's your poppy?

Like it or not Yankee fans, the Mets are the most interesting team in NY right now. At least they have something to achieve this year and a resurgence of young talent/proven veterans to hold down the fort against beatable teams like ATL and the Marlins. The Mets are hungry this year for the first time in a long time!!

The Yankees lucky charm strikes gold once again

Riding 10 of 11 against two "weaker" teams your OYW's couldn't beat. And now against the Mess who you have all but ended their season with that prediction

You 'da man, you da' man =D>

Like it or not Yankee fans, the Mets are the most interesting team in NY right now. At least they have something to achieve this year and a resurgence of young talent/proven veterans to hold down the fort against beatable teams like ATL and the Marlins. The Mets are hungry this year for the first time in a long time!!

The Yankees lucky charm strikes gold once again

Riding 10 of 11 against two "weaker" teams your OYW's couldn't beat. And now against the Mess who you have all but ended their season with that prediction

You 'da man, you da' man =D>

Archived