Do you think A-rod will break the single season HR record this year?

Arsis

Will A-rod break the record?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will A-rod break the record?

• Yes he will
    • No way

While doing it might hurt my team, would like to see the homerun record in the hands of someone that is largely clean.

I'm a yankee fan but not a huge a-rod fan. I'd like him so much better if he took the record from bonds.

While doing it might hurt my team, would like to see the homerun record in the hands of someone that is largely clean.

Seriously... wouldnt it be great to have someone other than these Hulkish roid guys?

Didn't Pujols have the same pace a couple of years ago? He didn't do it.

Arod is dialed in now, but the season is long. Very long. I don't see him hitting over 65 let alone 73.

He will hit 81... bank on it

No. Tough task for a RH hitter at the Stadium.

That's why I voted no. Historically, over a long season, with 81 games in the Bronx, HRs are not the easiest thing for a RH hitter. I doubt he gets over 50 - 55.

Would love to see him do it, just to remove the steroids issue out of the record books.

How can you be so sure he's 100% clean?

He may not have the hulk physique, but neither does Floyd Landis. It's sad to say, but in this day and age you just don't know who is 100% clean.

You are correct. We do not know.

But so far, no story of steroids has been atached to his name. SO we can hope that maybe we have someone here who is really clean.

Archived