new mock draft

TNJet

1.Robert Meachem WR TN

2a.Aaron Sears OG TN

2b.Tanard Jackson CB Syrc

3.Eric Weddle S/CB Utah

5.Ryan McBean DT/DE OKST

6.Julius Wilson OT UAB......................Thoughts?

I really dough Meachem would fall to us. I like the Sears pick too. Nice to know somone is thinking about DRAFTING a guard.

1.Robert Meachem WR TN

2a.Aaron Sears OG TN

3.Eric Weddle S/CB Utah

5.Ryan McBean DT/DE OKST

not too bad, although i've got myself a man crush on blalock, sears isn't too terrible. apparently there is a character issue with him which states (ESPN Insider): Has had some minor durability issues in the past -- toe injury and two ankle injuries. He also has a "red flag" for character after admitting to receiving illegal gifts from a furniture store and being forced to return them.

Him admitting it shows he's got character, so I'm not worried but they say he's a little sluggish. Again could play OT or OG, but looks like OT in 07 and maybe moving inside in 08'

1.Robert Meachem WR TN

2a.Aaron Sears OG TN

3.Eric Weddle S/CB Utah

5.Ryan McBean DT/DE OKST

not too bad, although i've got myself a man crush on blalock, sears isn't too terrible. apparently there is a character issue with him which states (ESPN Insider): Has had some minor durability issues in the past -- toe injury and two ankle injuries. He also has a "red flag" for character after admitting to receiving illegal gifts from a furniture store and being forced to return them.

Him admitting it shows he's got character, so I'm not worried but they say he's a little sluggish. Again could play OT or OG, but looks like OT in 07 and maybe moving inside in 08'

I'd actually love that draft, I think Eric Weddle and Tanard Jackson can be very good especially with great coaching. Meachem will I think be the second best reciever out of this draft and having three good recievers in Coles, Cotch and Meachem would be great for Pennington or Clemens.

1.Robert Meachem WR TN

2a.Aaron Sears OG TN

3.Eric Weddle S/CB Utah

5.Ryan McBean DT/DE OKST

I KNEW you would have us taking Meachem. Ya'll just couldn't resist could ya? :biggrin: The way everybodys talkin ain't no way Meachems still on the board at 25. I'd be right pleased with the draft that youse done here thought.

1.Robert Meachem WR TN

2a.Aaron Sears OG TN

3.Eric Weddle S/CB Utah

5.Ryan McBean DT/DE OKST

No offense, but like every other mock draft on the planet, it's meaningless.

2nd round is pretty solid. 3rd round is great but he'll be long gone by the 3rd. 5th round is also great but I don't see him lasting anywhere near that late. UAB kid is a nice pick in the 6th. Doubt Mecheam is there and even if he is I don't want him. We don't need to use a 1st round pick on a #3 receiver. Mecheam's got talent but he's unpolished and reminds me to much of Ashley Lelie. Only WR we need in round 1 is CJ. If we had to go receiver in the 1st within reason the only one I'd want is Jarrett. He'd be a nice possesion receiver and a good red zone threat for Chad.

Archived