***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

I can't believe you guys are complaining about Stuckey in the 7th. The guy was productive in college against top competition. Basically, he dropped because he ran a **** 40 at the combine, but he supposedly ran a 4.34 at his pro-day. He's not a bad pick at all and I question whether this team wants a questionable character like Thomas within a mile of camp.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't want a WR but good value. Would've prefered Duckworth or Thomas. Maybe we can get them as UDFA though.

If I were an undrafted Guard the Jets are the place I'd want to go. There cant be more opportunity at the position than the Jets have to offer.

If I were an undrafted Guard the Jets are the place I'd want to go. There cant be more opportunity at the position than the Jets have to offer.

Right on. I would have made my agent aware before the draft started. Get Tangini on your speed dial. I don't get picked you get Tangini on the phone.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I would think it was too much time. :biggrin:

I was just exploring the site, and clicked on the search function for most views or replies since the beginning, and this thread was there somewhere

so I started reading it

It was interesting to see a lot of guys really wanted carriker, and when AP was drafted the reaction was like, "meh big deal"

I didn't read the whole thread, jumped around a lot

I almost bumped the cutler thread, but thought I'd get some flak for that ;-)

I was just exploring the site, and clicked on the search function for most views or replies since the beginning, and this thread was there somewhere

so I started reading it

It was interesting to see a lot of guys really wanted carriker, and when AP was drafted the reaction was like, "meh big deal"

I didn't read the whole thread, jumped around a lot

I almost bumped the cutler thread, but thought I'd get some flak for that ;-)

It was a good bump...just a little strange at first...definitely enlightening to see who favored who three years ago. I was more lurker at the time but the thread held my interest in hindisght...also noticed many of the poor/derogatory comments wer from poster no longer posting. Many good posts/good calls from the draftniks as well. Good bump.

:)

That is a solid pick, and he is definetly going to be a fun QB to watch in Raider Nation.

In reference to the Jamarcus pick ... does ShadowJet35 still post here? He was either the kiss of death for this draft, or the absolute worst talent evaluator ever.

Originally Posted by ShadowJet35

LEON HALL!!!! PLZ!!!

Revis sucks.

Weird at the negative reaction to the Lions picking Johnson...he was the best player in that draft going in...arguably the best WR prospect since Moss, and definitely since Fitzgerald in '04.

Well, the Lions had drafted so many receivers already and gotten burned (i.e. Roy Williams, Charles Rogers) probable affected the views at the time. Whatever their failures at drafting WR's, they hit on Megatron.

Archived