***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to see KJ play one more year for us if he does get cut down there.......

I'd take him back in a heartbeat SoFla. He may not be the calibur of reciever that he was the first time around, but he'd be a GREAT slot player imo, giving Smith one more year to get ready to be a full-time slot guy.

Theres David Harris to us. Twice the Jets have moved up to get the player they wanted exacly...must say im very impressed.

So-So pick.... David Harris, that's a little high for him, but I look forward to seeing him in the Green & white.

You're the only one that thinks this is high for him dude. He was projected higher, the "experts" even thought he could possibly go in the first. Get real lol.

So-So pick.... David Harris, that's a little high for him, but I look forward to seeing him in the Green & white.

Are you dumb? He was supposed to be a first rounder, it's not high for him at all. Whats even better is the Patriots really wanted him.

You're the only one that thinks this is high for him dude. He was projected higher, the "experts" even thought he could possibly go in the first. Get real lol.

The Jets were thinking of taking him at 25 in the 1st round

come on SJ35 be friggin happy-this guy is a hitter and played on the best college run defense in over a decade-we got 3 starters so far when you factor in Thomas Jones-BIG BIG upgrade over what we had

wow, I can't believe we moved up again. I don't know anything about harris, but I see we are going d early and often. when do we pick a o lineman?

i guess with every pick we have left cause thats the only NEED position left

Archived