***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If possible and he's still available I would like Rhema McKnight out of ND. He would be a pretty solid value for the 7th round and WR is a position of some need. Obviously we're thinking guard after June first, so you have to go BPA in the 7th.

exactly Best Project Available = Walter Thomas

Hmm not expecting this pick. Never heard of him. Quick glance at the NFL.com scouting report makes me think they'll move him to guard. Had good potential as a run-blocker.

On a side note the report said he held his own against Carriker.

Why would they plan to move him to guard? He's 6'6" seems like a prototypical OT prospect. Just because everybody wanted Blalock who is probably too short for NFL OT, doesn't mean that the Jets don't need tackle. Clement is easily as bad as Moore.

Why would they plan to move him to guard? He's 6'6" seems like a prototypical OT prospect. Just because everybody wanted Blalock who is probably too short for NFL OT, doesn't mean that the Jets don't need tackle. Clement is easily as bad as Moore.

That was after a quick glance but after thinking about it he might be too tall. However he has virtually no experience in pass protection (team ran the ball somewhere around 80% of the time) I figured we can ease the transition by shifting him inside, especially since his strength is in run blocking. I don't like to place a lot of emphasis on height, he might be able to do it and anyways I just looked at it as temporary since he's best suited for RT.

If possible and he's still available I would like Rhema McKnight out of ND. He would be a pretty solid value for the 7th round and WR is a position of some need. Obviously we're thinking guard after June first, so you have to go BPA in the 7th.

Screw that I want David Ball, WR from New Hampshire

Agree he is a little tall to be moved to G.

I don't think it's a typo. He was converted from NT and weighed 348. Guess he wasn't getting it done over there. I think he lost about 70-80 pounds though. I think his playing weight last year was about 280. I'm a little surprised Hawaii had this many players picked.

He's from Hawaii? That might explain the weight thing cause I don't think they updated their player's weights or something. They had Alama-Francis at 250lbs when he weighed in at about 280lbs.

Wow 70-80lbs that's crazy. I've never heard of a NT converting to FB. Francis also gained around 30lbs before the season. These Hawaii kids can really add/drop a lot of weight :shock:

Archived