***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa could take Quinn, but I doubt it. Arizona won't. Washington might, but doubtful.

Minnesota? Atlanta would be an interesting team to take Quinn, it might be a way to show their dissatisfaction with Vick's legal troubles...

I don't think Quinn will fall to Miami, and I would not like him to drop that far, but anything can happen. Quinn should've come out last year when his stock was high, after that bowl game, his draft stock obviously took a dip.

I don't think Quinn will fall to Miami, and I would not like him to drop that far, but anything can happen. Quinn should've come out last year when his stock was high, after that bowl game, his draft stock obviously took a dip.

If he's there at #7, that's where he goes....

If he's there at #7, that's where he goes....

Quinn is not going to Minnesota. It's been reported many times the Vikings want to stick with Tavaris Jackson from their 2nd round pick last year and only Russeln would have changed that. They will be talking Landry.

It looks like Green will be a Dolphin too - Trent Green has basically packed up his stuff in K.C. and is heading to Miami, per an industry source. - PFT

If that is true there is no way they pass on Quinn. Who better to show the ropes than green, he's a pro's pro.

Archived