***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some nutcase just went wild over at JI... Spammed the board with a ton of JN stuff...

I hope the Phins get Brady Quinn... he is going to be a bust

LOL. SWEET.

Ok, Miami... WTF.. we ALLLLLLL know who you are picking.

Some nutcase just went wild over at JI... Spammed the board with a ton of JN stuff...

If that is true that is definitely not cool. We work too hard here to have people spam other boards. It only serves to make us look small. I hope that isn't true because honestly it hurts us much more than it helps us.

If that is true that is definitely not cool. We work too hard here to have people spam other boards. It only serves to make us look small. I hope that isn't true because honestly it hurts us much more than it helps us.

I agree, I'm a huge fan of the lets do our own thing style of message boarding.

As an ND fan, I always thought Quinn padded his record and stats against lousy schools. Even vs, GaTech this year, ND won because GT inexplicably stopped throwing to Johnson. NS had a lousy defense, but a big-time guy wins some of those games and doesn't crap the bed in bowl games.I don't know if he'll be a bust, but I'm to seeing anything more than a servicable decent NFL QB. Good part of this -

Fins to Chiefs-GO PHVCK YOURSELVES!

brady quinn girlfriend needs a nose job

anyone know her name?

Linda something? It was on-screen a few minutes ago... Planning to stalk her? She went to Notre Dame, so she probably won't put out anyway... Also, I am SURE she is the hottest girl at Notre Dame.

Shameful. The hottest chick at ND would be the ugliest one at Villanova. ;-D

I really doubt people would use a top 10 pick on him just because he goes to ND. By that logic Ken Dorsey would have been a 1st-round pick.

Not saying that. Let me clarify for you. I said he is a good QB. The schedule was soft. Very soft. Guys like Kiper are the ones that elevate him. They make him into the third best player in he whole draft. It is not so. If Quinn puts up the same numbers at another school I doubt the Kipers of the world talk about him that way. They might. But I doubt it.

SHOCKING!

Draft experts have been exposed with this drop. NFL teams aren't buying the hype.

The future ex-Mrs. Quinn has had to cancel construcion on her new seaside compound. And expect the Green trade to happen any minute.

I don't think he's a great QB, but he sitll is long-term better than anything the Fins have.

Archived