***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance at all that the jets are talking trade to get quinn? and don't give me that we got one last year in the 2nd. Tuisopopo blows. why not try to move up and have quinn at 2 or 3. better then taking olsen.

Why trde up here, this guy will slide 12 or more slots for sure.

I am not the "expert" that some of you guys are, but Bowe is better than Ginn, and Jarrett also has an argument. The top 2 corners are still available. we should trade up and grab one of them.

Ginn isn't good, Meachem Bowe Jarret Gonzalez and Steve Smith will probably do better then him. Its what makes the Miami pick so amazing. They basically just drafted a returner.

Passing on Quinn is understandable. Taking Ted Ginn no 9 overall isn't.

True, but crack a smile, will ya. That would have been the perfect situation for him, and it's pretty damn obvious why it's the best thing since sliced bread on this day. *Cough!* our division *cough!* Man, I'll be cackling about this for days! :P

EDIT: And the second part of your post? It makes it that much more delicious. Here's the to the true pukes of the AFCE (drains glass of whiskey, slams it on counter)! And I don't drink! Huzzah! :)

True, but crack a smile, will ya. That would have been the perfect situation for him, and it's pretty damn obvious why it's the best thing since sliced bread on this day. *Cough!* our division *cough!* Man, I'll be cackling about this for days! :P

who's the psycho woman in your avatar Jet-O?

Archived