Jet Players at the L.I. draft party are...

murphklecko73

he plays o line, but in his two years, he has never been activated.

So he's never played a game in the NFL.

He was never drafted...

Is he just going for the free food and alcohol???

Does he really think this will help him make the team???

If anyone is going, I want to know if he is signing autographs and whether or not he has 8x10's to sign.... and if so, I WANT ONE!!! Its not worth driving 4 hours for each way...

So he's never played a game in the NFL.

He was never drafted...

Is he just going for the free food and alcohol???

Does he really think this will help him make the team???

If anyone is going, I want to know if he is signing autographs and whether or not he has 8x10's to sign.... and if so, I WANT ONE!!! Its not worth driving 4 hours for each way...

Maybe he is good and needed some work and has the inside track on the starting or back-up job this year.

Maybe he is good and needed some work and has the inside track on the starting or back-up job this year.

Maybe he is Mangini's secret weapon that he is going to unleash on the Pats opening day...

and we will look back and say we saw him at the draft party and made fun of his star wars-like name...

well at least we know 124 is heading to LI now ha ha ha

You read my mind Tys.;-)

Man, this sucks. Why can't Nuge be in NYC? F'n Jets.

I'll still be in NYC though, anybody who can pick-up a Nuge autograph I would greatly appreciate it and would pay.

You read my mind Tys.;-)

Man, this sucks. Why can't Nuge be in NYC? F'n Jets.

I'll still be in NYC though, anybody who can pick-up a Nuge autograph I would greatly appreciate it and would pay.

Also while you are picking up an autograph for 124, mention the fact that he has a noodle leg and needs to work on his kickoffs, please. Thanks in advance...

My buddy's gf just asked if I wanted to work at the Jets/Visa booth selling credit cards. So like you guys should all come and get one from me.

I have signed up for alot of credit cards just to get the free gift.

What are they offering for the Jets card?

Archived