POST YOUR PIC>>>

GM

You look familiar, did you ever date Suzy Kolber?

you know Max, there is a true funny inside ironic side to that story. We all know the sh*tstorm the TV interview created and how much trouble I got in. But in reality She was major turned on and after the game she was waiting for me outside Woody's suite and proceeded to give me the best hummer I have had in months. And BTW, she is a 11, a 10 who swallows.

You look familiar, did you ever date Suzy Kolber?

you know Max, there is a true funny inside ironic side to that story. We all know the sh*tstorm the TV interview created and how much trouble I got in. But in reality She was major turned on and after the game she was waiting for me outside Woody's suite and proceeded to give me the best hummer I have had in months. And BTW, she is a 11, a 10 who swallows.

you know Max, there is a true funny inside ironic side to that story. We all know the shitstorm the TV interview created and how much trouble I got in. But in reality She was major turned on and after the game she was waiting for me outside Woody's suite and proceeded to give me the best hummer I have had in months. And BTW, she is a 11, a 10 who swallows.

I like the line about the 11. Does that hold true for any woman?

Like if you hook up with a 4 but she does that she becomes a 5? Just curious.

you know Max, there is a true funny inside ironic side to that story. We all know the shitstorm the TV interview created and how much trouble I got in. But in reality She was major turned on and after the game she was waiting for me outside Woody's suite and proceeded to give me the best hummer I have had in months. And BTW, she is a 11, a 10 who swallows.

absolutely. cause since its a hummer and she is a 4 u can just close your eyes and pretend.

absolutely. cause since its a hummer and she is a 4 u can just close your eyes and pretend.

Archived