And Next Up In The Old Imus Spot on MSNBC........

SoFlaJets

The loverly (no mistake there) and talented Miss Stephanie Miller....me and Bob are big fans.She'll be on Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday-she's not only funny but HOT and funny

damn, ,all this time I thought you were straight,, who knew,, kudos to you for coming out of closet

damn, ,all this time I thought you were straight,, who knew,, kudos to you for coming out of closet

drat...SJ you keep looking for clues about me...I don't understand,just come right "out" and ask me-ya never know

You misunderstand, SJ. We're fans of an attractive, brilliant, funny woman.

Some day, one is going to get lost and wander into Norf Cackalackey. Then, you'll know what we're talking about.

Some day, one is going to get lost and wander into Norf Cackalackey. Then, you'll know what we're talking about.

OUCH......true dat though-last time we were in NC I happened to notice how the women there were...well let's just say more pleasantly plump than those down here in The Sunshine State...not that there's anything wrong with that....I'm not judgin', I'm just sayin'

OUCH......true dat though-last time we were in NC I happened to notice how the women there were...well let's just say more pleasantly plump than those down here in The Sunshine State...not that there's anything wrong with that....I'm not judgin', I'm just sayin'

haha,,

you must be lookin in the farmland..

florida woman are thin cause they are all over 60,,losing bone mass

Chicks are husky south of the mason dixon? I would have never guessed. In wisconsin you run into a lot of big boned, beer drinkin (which is actually cool...eitherway...), man beating, child molesting women.

It gets kind of old, gotta love those southern bells though.

Chicks are husky south of the mason dixon? I would have never guessed. In wisconsin you run into a lot of big boned, beer drinkin (which is actually cool...eitherway...), man beating, child molesting women.

It gets kind of old, gotta love those southern bells though.

a man who truly knows his women.

you will have to do without plumbing in Norf Cackalackey, this is plain ole

country living, no running water...nuthin.

Archived