Happy Birthday Jetsgirl514

faba

Thanks everyone! I know I haven't been around much lately but I just finished up grad school and graduate on the 22nd! :mrgreen: Life has been pretty hectic but it is finally calming down a bit. But anyways, thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a crazy day...it was my sister's senior prom as well so it was more her day then mine, but it was nice anyways. I'll definitely be around here more often now that I'm done with school!!!!! :)

Thanks everyone! I know I haven't been around much lately but I just finished up grad school and graduate on the 22nd! :mrgreen: Life has been pretty hectic but it is finally calming down a bit. But anyways, thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a crazy day...it was my sister's senior prom as well so it was more her day then mine, but it was nice anyways. I'll definitely be around here more often now that I'm done with school!!!!! :)

You put grad school before an internet message board? Cmon. Get your act together.