favorite type of animal??

timbok

for domesticated, anything rescued. for wild...hmm, i dunno i like rodents more than anything else i guess.

pretty much everything but humans, although i do like some humans, just not all of them, like other species. i have pet guinea pigs, and sugar gliders and have had many many hamsters.

You know SOMEONE has to reply to this

yeah, some immature fool probably will. there are always a million of those in every group. ya know?

either way, hams are awesome, if they only lived longer than a couple years. the longest any of mine ever lived was almost 5 years, which is about twice as long as they are supposed to. aww, cute hams!

yeah, some immature fool probably will. there are always a million of those in every group. ya know?

either way, hams are awesome, if they only lived longer than a couple years. the longest any of mine ever lived was almost 5 years, which is about twice as long as they are supposed to. aww, cute hams!

Loosen up man ,your acting like someone kill your little Hamsters or something.

Loosen up man ,your acting like someone kill your little Hamsters or something.

umm, no. this is just how i converse. just stating the obvious, that there are immature fools in every group, and every immature comment that can be made, will be made. will it not?

and anyway, i don't have any hams right now. just guinea pigs and sugar gliders. i would love to see a european ham in person though, those things are huge and will attack a human, awesome.

I think you would find this message board and life in general much more enjoyable if you took that stick out of your a$$.

what are you talking about? im having a great time, both in life and on the message board?!

in all honesty, there isnt much i would change, if anything, at all. other than maybe being able to see one of those giant human-attacking european hams!

from wikipedia...

The European Hamster, Cricetus cricetus, also known as the Black-bellied Hamster, is a species of hamster native to Europe. It is typically found in low-lying farmland with soft loam or loess soils, although it may also inhabit meadows, gardens, or hedges. It is widely considered a farmland pest, and has also been trapped for its fur. The black-bellied hamster is found from the Belgium and Alsace in the west, to Russia in the east, and Romania in the south.

European hamsters are significantly larger than the Syrian hamsters or dwarf hamsters commonly kept as pets. European hamsters are similar in size to guinea pigs.

In captivity, the European hamster displays an unusually long life span, living up to the age of eight years. They are very rarely kept as pets and have been known to attack large dogs if they feel threatened. They can also dispel grains and seeds from their cheek pouches with such force, that severe injury can be inflicted upon the target[citation needed]

So whats your favorite type of animal?

great thread timbok. finally someone around here gets it. these are the type of threads that bond fellow posters together.

my favorite animal? that would be the spotted peruvian owl. especially good with mint sauce. for those of you who never tasted it, it's a cross between chicken & bald headed eagle

Archived