Funny thing happened to me this morning....

Boozer76

I went to Dunkin Donuts on my way to work for coffee. I get out of my truck and walk through the door at DD's and when I step inside I notice a cold metallic feeling on the bottom of my "ehemm" berries. Couple with the cold burst of air I am immediately prompted to look down and realize that not only is my fly open, but the boys basically made their way right outside for all to see. I a panic I cover and look back up only to see a half decent looking mother with a look of astonishment. Thankfully her kids did not look over and nobody else seemed to notice. I put the boys back anf terribly red face (I contemplated running back out the door) walked in line and muttered under my breath to her that I was the most embarrased I have ever been in my life. She chuckled and told me not to worry about it, that her day just started off great. I may never go to that Dunkin Donuts again lol.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Sounds like funn to me.

I went to Dunkin Donuts on my way to work for coffee. I get out of my truck and walk through the door at DD's and when I step inside I notice a cold metallic feeling on the bottom of my "ehemm" berries. Couple with the cold burst of air I am immediately prompted to look down and realize that not only is my fly open, but the boys basically made their way right outside for all to see. I a panic I cover and look back up only to see a half decent looking mother with a look of astonishment. Thankfully her kids did not look over and nobody else seemed to notice. I put the boys back anf terribly red face (I contemplated running back out the door) walked in line and muttered under my breath to her that I was the most embarrased I have ever been in my life. She chuckled and told me not to worry about it, that her day just started off great. I may never go to that Dunkin Donuts again lol.

Dude, she was hitting on you with that comment. She wanted to drop kids off at sitter/school and then warm those puppies up for you.

Archived