I need some ideas

Latinlawyer

This thread is a serious one. I have just found out that I need to pay 12k because of unforseen circumstances. Does anyone know how I could make an extra 1k a month b y doing side work? What I mean by side work is...

1) I could do this from home

2) I could devote 1-2 hrs a day

3) or I could do it on the weekends.

Does anyone have any serious (not a laughing matter) ideas? I was thinking of starting an ebay niz but i have to research that further.

LL

Thanks to anyone who can help me...

LL:

There is money out there. Everywhere you look there is money to be made. EBAY biz is a possibility but there are a lot of people doing that already. At to make a profit of $1,000 a month you would have to do a lot of volume.

You are a lawyer right? How about some consulting on the side? Credit repair? Something along those lines. Just a thought.

Good luck.

This thread is a serious one. I have just found out that I need to pay 12k because of unforseen circumstances. Does anyone know how I could make an extra 1k a month b y doing side work? What I mean by side work is...

1) I could do this from home

2) I could devote 1-2 hrs a day

3) or I could do it on the weekends.

Does anyone have any serious (not a laughing matter) ideas? I was thinking of starting an ebay niz but i have to research that further.

LL

img1.gif

Thanks to anyone who can help me...

Archived