***Official June 1st Cuts thread***

vinnys025

I know its early, but hey, there are no parameters on how early we can start "official" threads so here it is. Who will be on the verge of being cut on June 1st?!!??!!! Also, since it has the word "official" in the thread title, then I'm the first one to make it, then it must mean that its official. I'll keep bumping this thread up till June 1st so it stays official.

Discuss

I know its early, but hey, there are no parameters on how early we can start "official" threads so here it is. Who will be on the verge of being cut on June 1st?!!??!!! Also, since it has the word "official" in the thread title, then I'm the first one to make it, then it must mean that its official. I'll keep bumping this thread up till June 1st so it stays official.

Discuss

You are gay

I think the Mods have to look carefully at who we should cut on June 1st.

They need to look closely at who posts nonsense and increases the cost for bandwidth. Cutting a few members will hurt us in the short term, but we will be a leaner and meaner messageboard.

Any suggestions???

did you just volunteer?

Hey, I'm just blowing off some steam on this end. Listening to some "nobody's fool" and pounding some rum and cokes. I believe I've earned the right to do so. I've been here since JN started and with JI for 6 years with this same crew. Just havin a little fun, thats all, this way I wont drive off a bridge tonight.

Archived