PFT rumor...

fatcatxl

If the Jets trade for Randy Moss it will seriously damage the image of putting together players of good character and any possibility of creating a healthy locker room. He is close to the antithesis of a Mangini guy. I just cant see it and I'll be dissapointed if it happens.

If the Jets trade for Randy Moss it will seriously damage the image of putting together players of good character and any possibility of creating a healthy locker room. He is close to the antithesis of a Mangini guy. I just cant see it and I'll be dissapointed if it happens.

Great post my friend.

Good post.

Agreed.

Appearantly theres a trade for Randy Moss in place but no details. I know it won't happen but what if it was to the jets for a 3rd? He may not be a mangini guy but I can't picture better value.

I wouldn't want him on the JETS no matter what the price.

Archived