***Official Death of the Sun Thread***

johnny green balls

i know astrophysicists predict the sun still has about 4.5 billion years of fuel left but i figured it's never too early to discuss when the sun is gonna burn out. do you think humans will still exist? will our decendants move to mars? discuss all your doomsday predictions here.

POTW.

Good one Johnny...that is some funny Sh1t!! Got me laughing on an otherwise horrible night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hope everything is alright, don't worry when we're all consumed by a red giant 4 billion years from now as our sun enters its death throes even the most serious problems won't even be a blip on the radar.

i know astrophysicists predict the sun still has about 4.5 billion years of fuel left but i figured it's never too early to discuss when the sun is gonna burn out. do you think humans will still exist? will our decendants move to mars? discuss all your doomsday predictions here.

Will Max have run his 10k by then?

johnny green balls this thread is so lame..you get some bad rep.

Jesus, timbok you are one cold hearted person. Bad enough neg repping him, but doing it in public, like this?

You've ruined the man!

How's he going to be able to face the rest of society now?

You've condemned him to a life of this now::bag:

JGB, JN's own Elephant Man.

I hope you're proud of yourself, timbok.

Shameful.

Jesus, timbok you are one cold hearted person. Bad enough neg repping him, but doing it in public, like this?

You've ruined the man!

How's he going to be able to face the rest of society now?

You've condemned him to a life of this now::bag:

JGB, JN's own Elephant Man.

I hope you're proud of yourself, timbok.

Shameful.

I just neg repped timblockhead for not recognizing sarcasim and creativity

and if he can't handle what a 15 year old says hes got problems

skippy, you are close to more negative rep.,.

take a breathe calm down,,

its all good,, school is almost oiut for the summer and mommy can make those brownies for you all summer ;)

i believe that could happen...i'm sure by then we will be controlling every plaents weather

?

why would we, aka Earth, be controlling,,

I assume the species that are eons ahead of us on other planets/galaxies would have a say in that

• 1 month later...
JGB- the sun will not burn out for another 10 billion years or so. It will remain a G2 star for another, probably 5 billion years... then it will last another 5 billion as it morphs into a Red Giant and then a White Dwarf

this is good news, we can probably wait another day or two until opening the **OFFICIAL OUR SUN IS A FARKING RED GIANT THREAD!!!**

big news for the Death of the Sun Thread, Issac newton thinks we've only got 53 years left. time to hit the panic button!

The world will end in 2060, according to Newton

His famously analytical mind worked out the laws of gravity and unravelled the motion of the planets.

And when it came to predicting the end of the world, Sir Isaac Newton was just as precise.

He believed the Apocalypse would come in 2060

Archived