raiders to take russel

harris5214

Why do i get the Ryan Leaf feel with Russell? all they talk about with this guy, is how great his arm is, and what a great athlete. Last time i checked Joe Montana wasn't the best athlete in the world, neither are brady, manning, marino. They are all smart though, i wonder if that comes up in the Raiders 'war room'.

I'm still curious about this Vilma deal, i know its fabricated, but damn, the #2 pick???? That's a great power slot to trade with some team that wants CJ...

very shocking. well with leaf he had the talent, but he couldnt handle being a pro mentally, and he was very immature

to be honest, i haven't even seen an interview with russell yet (no cable), so i don't have great grounds for comparison, but i could see him being Leaf in all aspects.

latsest news is that the browns have a hard on for Joe Thomas. he is likley the browns pick.

If Bently comes back to form, they could be decent this year. Winslow, Edwards...umm

no, they will still suck, and still beat us.

I don't like the forecast of Quinn falling all the way to the Fins.

Going back to the chat we had here with R44 and bitonti, the fins were very high on Quinn. Maybe they will trade up to make sure they get him.

Why do i get the Ryan Leaf feel with Russell? all they talk about with this guy, is how great his arm is, and what a great athlete. Last time i checked Joe Montana wasn't the best athlete in the world, neither are brady, manning, marino. They are all smart though, i wonder if that comes up in the Raiders 'war room'.

I'm still curious about this Vilma deal, i know its fabricated, but damn, the #2 pick???? That's a great power slot to trade with some team that wants CJ...

I get the Akili Smith vibe...Vince Young he's not...I see Adam Carriker as a VY type...played the college game as like a pro against HS kids

Archived