For The Tabor Jets....

SoFlaJets

I went to Key West in '96,we stayed on Duval street..got hammered every day and almost got killed flying back to Miami.

I flew on one of those propeller jobs from Key West to Miami..it was '82 degrees and sunny in key west and 65 degrees and raining in Miami..we were flying at 9,000 feet..UH OH :shock: My ass flew up out of the chair with my seat belt on,my drink flew out of the cup I was holding and stuck to the ceiling..the drink cart almost started flying around the cabin (the attendant was holding it down)..I bent the arm rest when all was said and done..that was some scary ****..from now on I drive and I stop at marathon and go no further.

I went to Key West in '96,we stayed on Duval street..got hammered every day and almost got killed flying back to Miami.

I flew on one of those propeller jobs from Key West to Miami..it was '82 degrees and sunny in key west and 65 degrees and raining in Miami..we were flying at 9,000 feet..UH OH :shock: My ass flew up out of the chair with my seat belt on,my drink flew out of the cup I was holding and stuck to the ceiling..the drink cart almost started flying around the cabin (the attendant was holding it down)..I bent the arm rest when all was said and done..that was some scary ****..from now on I drive and I stop at marathon and go no further.

So your plane sounds bigger then what we fly since there's a drink cart. We take the 12-seater prop plane and let me tell you how f'd up that is. The first time I took that 45-minute flight from Tampa I cried. I was holding onto the arm rests so hard and had my eyes sealed shut I was actually tearing up.

Tabor was laughing at me the entire time, I could have seriously hurt him if I wasn't so petrified. We were bouncing around in the sky like a little butterfly. I got past that and then another flight it was overcast and rainy and that was 20 times worse then the first experience. I always thought flying to Miami, renting a convertible and driving down would be the ultimate trip!

Here's a cool pic of the coast of Fla. south of Tampa.

dsc01083gd9.jpg

So your plane sounds bigger then what we fly since there's a drink cart. We take the 12-seater prop plane and let me tell you how f'd up that is. The first time I took that 45-minute flight from Tampa I cried. I was holding onto the arm rests so hard and had my eyes sealed shut I was actually tearing up.

Tabor was laughing at me the entire time, I could have seriously hurt him if I wasn't so petrified. We were bouncing around in the sky like a little butterfly. I got past that and then another flight it was overcast and rainy and that was 20 times worse then the first experience. I always thought flying to Miami, renting a convertible and driving down would be the ultimate trip!

Here's a cool pic of the coast of Fla. south of Tampa.

dsc01083gd9.jpg

12 seater? :shock:

Never again for me Mrs TJ..it has to have a jet engine for me to fly in it..just say no to propellers!

12 seater? :shock:

Never again for me Mrs TJ..it has to have a jet engine for me to fly in it..just say no to propellers!

yea stay away from those puddle jumpers

12 seaters are cool! I laughed as soon as I had to duck as I made my way to me seat. I thought, "how cool! Everyone gets a window AND an aisle seat!"

12 seaters are cool! I laughed as soon as I had to duck as I made my way to me seat. I thought, "how cool! Everyone gets a window AND an aisle seat!"

Fly through a thunderstorm in one of them,like I did,and then get back to me about how cool it was. I bent the arm rest on that flight,I laugh about it now,but it wasn't funny at the time.

Fly through a thunderstorm in one of them,like I did,and then get back to me about how cool it was. I bent the arm rest on that flight,I laugh about it now,but it wasn't funny at the time.

remember that scene from Almost Famous?

Since I can't be there... the next best thing is to be there 'virtually'...

Here are a few live streaming cams... there are bands throughout the day and night and it's the Songwriter's Festival this weekend so maybe there will be some good shows!!

There's a bar stool and a dozen Coronas that have my name on 'em!!!

:beer: :beer:

http://www.hogsbreath.com/hogcam/rawbarcam.htm

http://sloppyjoes.com/sloppycam/streamcam.htm

Since I can't be there... the next best thing is to be there 'virtually'...

Here are a few live streaming cams... there are bands throughout the day and night and it's the Songwriter's Festival this weekend so maybe there will be some good shows!!

There's a bar stool and a dozen Coronas that have my name on 'em!!!

:beer: :beer:

http://www.hogsbreath.com/hogcam/rawbarcam.htm

http://sloppyjoes.com/sloppycam/streamcam.htm

we're going the end of June MTJ-I'm thinking of trying to get a gig while I'm down there

Archived