Randy Moss Traded to the Patriots (Merged 6X)

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait one minute!!! Is this for real? Confirmation? I mean, is this for real???? Yeesh.....yesterday they make one pick - gun-yielding-head stompin' Merriweather and now Moss? When did the Pats become the Bengals?

Anyway, back to the draft. I'm curious to hear Bit's take on this year's class in general. It's clear that Pioli and Belichick did/does not think much of this draft class.

Who has Randy Moss had to throw the ball to him? Those no-name losers also had no Offensive Line, an OLine that made Houston's look like Kansas City's before players started to retire.

Andrew Walter? Aaron Brooks? Marques Tuisasoppo? Kerry Collins?

Nobody and I mean nobody wants to play in Oakland anymore, especially after the past 5, 6 seasons. You would get disgruntled too.

He's also been a horrible teammate and a complete jerkoff.

The pats spread the ball around on offense, Moss wont get enough touches, he'll complain and complain causing a problem.

Belichick is getting up for his last run, at most he's there thru 2008. I could see him leaving after this season. Pats arent winning sh#t anymore.

He's also been a horrible teammate and a complete jerkoff.

The pats spread the ball around on offense, Moss wont get enough touches, he'll complain and complain causing a problem.

Belichick is getting up for his last run, at most he's there thru 2008. I could see him leaving after this season. Pats arent winning sh#t anymore.

I'm concerned with Moss' past as well - thing is, Belli don't play. If the Vets can't keep Moss in line, Moss will be gone. Remember a digruntled Terry Glenn?

The patriots have had one of the best off seasons i have ever seen and they still have like 6 picks to play with...it hurts as a Jet fan but as a Football fan I have to give respect where respect is due

I have stated my opinion of Randy Moss on here several times. The Jets missed the boat on not going after him. Moss would have masked Chad's one weakness which is the deep ball. Now he will go and mask Brady's instead. Big, big mistake by the Jets not going after this guy. Moss is not Chris Henry - but more Corey Dillon. Suround him with the right players, and put him in a position to best succeed and he will play hard for you.

or maybe what has to happen to NE is what happened to us in '99-Brady has been virtually indestructable since he came aboard and (just like Marino seemed to be for so long) it eventually catches up with guys (especially) at the QB position...we need him to start missing some starts or we're never going to win the East...I'm not wishing it on him mind you just sort of hoping WE get a break for a change instead of our rivals always gleefully mocking OUR bad luck at that position for the past decade

I think this is preety good. Their entire organization is changing, they drafted that safety who has issues off the field, Stallworth who has a major drug problem, and Moss who only plays when he wants. If the Pats do not make it to the SB this year, their entire team is just going to FALL APART.

Hey Jetcane, what's an avid 'canes fans (you) view of Meriweather? I hear the word "verstaile" used a lot. I hear he's got good coverage skills. Hits hard. Speed could be a liability as could be his size. Also, is he immature, misunderstood or a thug?

The patriots have had one of the best off seasons i have ever seen and they still have like 6 picks to play with...it hurts as a Jet fan but as a Football fan I have to give respect where respect is due

This is their year to get back to the big dance. They are loaded across the board.

It makes it even sweeter to think of them falling just short again in '07!

I AGREE 100% NO GUTS NO GLORY BELE AND KRAFT GOING ALL OUT.

Hey Jetcane, what's an avid 'canes fans (you) view of Meriweather? I hear the word "verstaile" used a lot. I hear he's got good coverage skills. Hits hard. Speed could be a liability as could be his size. Also, is he immature, misunderstood or a thug?

The one pick i had correct all along was BM to the Pats. great pick by them.

He is misunderstood. He committed an error in judgment during the brawl (which was initiated by the other team from the first play of the game), and his ownership of the gun was perfectly legal, and used in defense of a teamate who was followed home by a couple of gang members at 4 a.m.

The best/worst thing about that incident is that it exposed Brandon as a poor marksman. ;)

He fills a need the Pats had, and Wilfork should take him under his wing and keep him on the straight path.

I can already envision Merriweather putting a hard lick on Cotch and Coles :confused0085:

Now THAT is a funny post, SJ! Yup, BB is afraid of the Penguin! I think you would be better served with yoru original theory: BB wants to go out in a blaze of glory. Say BB leaves after this season - Crennell and Weiss could be had 'cause you just know the Browns will continue to suck and the size of Weiss ego matches his mid-section.

Now THAT is a funny post, SJ! Yup, BB is afraid of the Penguin! I think you would be better served with yoru original theory: BB wants to go out in a blaze of glory. Say BB leaves after this season - Crennell and Weiss could be had 'cause you just know the Browns will continue to suck and the size of Weiss ego matches his mid-section.

Nope. VERY obvious he is losing it by abandoning his values. Moss is not only a turd but a repeat felon.

Abusing women, repeated drug violations and alluding police charges.

PLUS when he doesnt get his way he sulks on bench and in locker room.

The psychological wheels of Belly are falling off.

Archived