Randy Moss Traded to the Patriots (Merged 6X)

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted Moss has had Oakland QB's to throw to him the last couple of years but what exactly has he done lately that makes you so worried about him. The Pats spread their receivers and play calling anyway and I would not expect them to become a different offense.

the only way to beat the Pats is to now pound on Tom Brady. Give him time and its over

There is a chance that once Brady starts spreading the ball around to receivers not named Randy Moss he may sulk again. When he went to the Raiders we were going to see the new Moss. Won't worry if he is not getting the ball enough, will be a team player, etc. That lasted maybe half a season.

There is a chance that once Brady starts spreading the ball around to receivers not named Randy Moss he may sulk again. When he went to the Raiders we were going to see the new Moss. Won't worry if he is not getting the ball enough, will be a team player, etc. That lasted maybe half a season.

This is true-will he be happy in a offense that is not revolved around him?

Wait one minute!!! Is this for real? Confirmation? I mean, is this for real???? Yeesh.....yesterday they make one pick - gun-yielding-head stompin' Merriweather and now Moss? When did the Pats become the Bengals?

Anyway, back to the draft. I'm curious to hear Bit's take on this year's class in general. It's clear that Pioli and Belichick did/does not think much of this draft class.

Garb I was thinking the same thing. Either Belli is losing it or he plans on leaving soon and wants a shot at one more ring

This is true-will he be happy in a offense that is not revolved around him?

he won't care he'll just hang on the sidelines with his hat turned sideways laughing as a teammate drops a pass-you know just like he did last year

Wait one minute!!! Is this for real? Confirmation? I mean, is this for real???? Yeesh.....yesterday they make one pick - gun-yielding-head stompin' Merriweather and now Moss? When did the Pats become the Bengals?

Anyway, back to the draft. I'm curious to hear Bit's take on this year's class in general. It's clear that Pioli and Belichick did/does not think much of this draft class.

The Chowds are well on the way to being in the same class as the Bungles. SPC is actually upset about the Moss Deal. She doesnt want him on the Pats. Maybe she was upset because I woke her up with my laughter over the deal

he won't care he'll just hang on the sidelines with his hat turned sideways laughing as a teammate drops a pass-you know just like he did last year

Well, he could turn out to continue his headcase ways, but giving up a 4th rounder isnt a big gamble.

And if he does ever get his head screwed on straight, watch out.

Well, he could turn out to continue his headcase ways, but giving up a 4th rounder isnt a big gamble.

And if he does ever get his head screwed on straight, watch out.

it hasn't been for the past 3 seasons JC...this doesn't worry me as much as it does a lot of other Jets fans-I've seen what this guy has done to himself and it's something I've seen happen to a LOT of people with God-given talent who don't cultivate it...God takes it back

Its also obvoius that Mangini & Tanny thought the same other wise we wouldn't have turned 4 picks into 2. Quality over quanity. There have been whispers, according to the papers, around here that they thought this was a weak draft class (Tangini).

This seems like a desperation move to me.

Whatever.

This is a move to win a championship.

There is no receiver in the draft, Calvin Johnson included, that has produced in the NFL like Randy Moss. Granted, there is no receiver in the draft with as much baggage either, but if focused Randy shows up, the Patriots are going to be a bitch to defend. If Malcontent Randy shows up, for the cost of a 4th round pick, the Patriots risk little or nothing.

Whatever.

There is no receiver in the draft, Calvin Johnson included, that has produced in the NFL like Randy Moss. Granted, there is no receiver in the draft with as much baggage either, but if focused Randy shows up, the Patriots are going to be a bitch to defend. If Malcontent Randy shows up, for the cost of a 4th round pick, the Patriots risk little or nothing.

You're not getting the same player as the vikes had in the late 90s.

Nope. VERY obvious he is losing it by abandoning his values. Moss is not only a turd but a repeat felon.

Abusing women, repeated drug violations and alluding police charges.

PLUS when he doesnt get his way he sulks on bench and in locker room.

The psychological wheels of Belly are falling off.

For the price of a 4th rounder, the Patriots acquired one of the most talented players in the NFL. If he conforms like Corey, the Patriots just stole a player.

Whatever.

agree,,to a extent,, there is a downside with this turd that you dont get with most vet aquisitions,,

will it work? it may,,,BUT,, it could also be worse than a failure if he pulls his typical attitude and/or felony behavior

Whatever.

Moss is not going to give you a championship. I live with a very knowledgable Pats fan. She knows that Moss is not the answer.

For the price of a 4th rounder, the Patriots acquired one of the most talented players in the NFL. If he conforms like Corey, the Patriots just stole a player.

agree,, IF..........

time will tell,,

it could also pollute the lockeroom aka every team he has been on

agree,,to a extent,, there is a downside with this turd that you dont get with most vet aquisitions,,

will it work? it may,,,BUT,, it could also be worse than a failure if he pulls his typical attitude and/or felony behavior

That was 5 years ago.

He has been a horrible teammate, but has not been arrested or ever come up hot on a test. So he is doing something right.

According to Yahoo! the pats also gave up a first rounder in next years draft in the deal.

Breaking NewsPatriots to acquire Randy MossRandy Moss' days as a Raider appear to be done. Oakland has reportedly agreed to send the disgruntled wide receiver to the Patriots for a fourth-round pick and a 2008 first-rounder.

According to Yahoo! the pats also gave up a first rounder in next years draft in the deal.

Breaking NewsPatriots to acquire Randy MossRandy Moss' days as a Raider appear to be done. Oakland has reportedly agreed to send the disgruntled wide receiver to the Patriots for a fourth-round pick and a 2008 first-rounder.

WOW.

:rl:

Archived