Randy Moss Traded to the Patriots (Merged 6X)

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happened with oakland looking for a 1st rder for moss? good grief a 4th rder for moss is a bargain..and i'm sorry the jets should have done something to try and prevent brady from having a target of his calliber. sh!t i would've been accepting of us trading our 3rd next year for him, just so we don't play him 2 times a year

I can't wait to see BB's face the first time Moss doesn't run out a pattern because he is not an option on the play. Or when he refuses to block downfield on a play.

It will probably be the same "I look like I just swallowed a Vince Wilfork crap" face he always has.

Guys i cant stand Moss and hes an absolute jerk but him with Tom brady is going to be one of the best QB too WR combos there are. Imagine the points they'll score. I wish oakland traded randy to a diffrent team but hey what can you do.

Pats will proably go too the SB now

let the Pats have the distraction that he will most surely be-think about TO going to the Cowboys and how we had to listen to all the ESPN and NFLN guys tell us about the upcoming Super Bowl between Dallas and Miami

and about how TO's attitude had turned a corner. That his attitude is improved and he was commited to not being a distraction.

what happened with oakland looking for a 1st rder for moss? good grief a 4th rder for moss is a bargain..and i'm sorry the jets should have done something to try and prevent brady from having a target of his calliber. sh!t i would've been accepting of us trading our 3rd next year for him, just so we don't play him 2 times a year

Moss was traded for a 4th becuse he was waisting cap, he was an arse to the coach, he quit last season. Hes going to be dominant once again though.

Moss was traded for a 4th becuse he was waisting cap, he was an arse to the coach, he quit last season. Hes going to be dominant once again though.

Can he be dominate again? Was he ****ty because he quit or could it be a combination of him quitting and just getting old and getting worse. He is gonna drop a bunch of passes and I'm gonna laugh.

Archived