Plz take a chance on Walter 'The Beast' Thomas

Sir Speez

Why? I mean why start a thread, only to make a very pathetic one sentence statement and then not even be able to give some reasons on why the Jets should draft him?

if you are that curios there were ful complete threads on him a couple of days ago with all the info you need, sorry you werent around to see them but most of those who have been here know who i am talking about because we already discussed him

if you are that curios there were ful complete threads on him a couple of days ago with all the info you need, sorry you werent around to see them but most of those who have been here know who i am talking about because we already discussed him

Convinced. Thanks.

Convinced. Thanks.

here you go...would yo ulike me to read it out loud and real slow for you too...damn you would think with almost 2000 post you would know how to search the forum, instead of nevermind...enjoy

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34220&highlight=walter+thomas

Jetlag i offer you my humble apology did not intend on being an anal orifice this early in the day, but i am quite pissed off at the moves made by the entire AFC East this offseason with NE being at the forefront...although Miami does make me feel better...my bad

:cloudy: