The New York Jets will win the AFCE this season.

ECURB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is obvious you are high or drunk making that prediction.

Nope... at the shop with a bottle of water... nothing else...

The Pats will not mold well together and will start off slow and fall apart at the end of the year...

The Yankees are a perfect example of how you cant just sign every big name out there and expect to win...

THe patriots will not win both games against the Bills again thsi year... the dolphins are sure to kick bradys ass at least once again... and the Jets will get at least one... thats 3-3 at best in the division...

The pats will lose to the Chargers Colts & Ravens... thats 6 losses total

Nope... at the shop with a bottle of water... nothing else...

The Pats will not mold well together and will start off slow and fall apart at the end of the year...

The Yankees are a perfect example of how you cant just sign every big name out there and expect to win...

THe patriots will not win both games against the Bills again thsi year... the dolphins are sure to kick bradys ass at least once again... and the Jets will get at least one... thats 3-3 at best in the division...

The pats will lose to the Chargers Colts & Ravens... thats 6 losses total

Here is the flaw in your thinking. Even if I throw you the split with the Jets which is not going to happen, the Jills and Phins are not going to split with the Patriots.

Plus, your Yankee analogy is flawed. The Yankees pay the highest price for the best available talent. The Patriots acquire the talent, but the player must commit to the Patriots and take less money and/or agree to a restructure. Only after they prove themselves are they rewarded or move on.

Here is the flaw in your thinking. Even if I throw you the split with the Jets which is not going to happen, the Jills and Phins are not going to split with the Patriots.

Plus, your Yankee analogy is flawed. The Yankees pay the highest price for the best available talent. The Patriots acquire the talent, but the player must commit to the Patriots and take less money and/or agree to a restructure. Only after they prove themselves are they rewarded or move on.

Are you kidding about the Phins??? Tom Brady SUCKS against them... just flat out sucks... its like clockwork the last 2 seasons... he always blows a game against the Phins...

So fine take away the Bills maybe but that puts you right where I predicted at 11-5...

The Jets will not win double digit games this season and if by some miracle chance they do it will be 10 again, no more, because #10 will be behind center and he cannot take a team farther than 10-6.

New England, heck, it wouldn't shock me if they made a run at being undeffeated, Colts style a few years back.

Why because of Randy Moss and wes welker? Give me a break and lets not fit Tom Brady's delicate little finger with another super bowl ring just yet. Let them play the games. You're saying it's impossible but the pats can go 0-6 in the division next year, no matter how unlikely you feel that is, it is still a possibility. Pats will probably make the playoffs and lose to the chargers.

Just like they lost to San Diego this past season with Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell and Tully Banta-Cain?

Yeah, they'll definitely lose with Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth and Adalius Thomas in at those positions, what a horrible off-season!

Why because of Randy Moss and wes welker? Give me a break and lets not fit Tom Brady's delicate little finger with another super bowl ring just yet. Let them play the games. You're saying it's impossible but the pats can go 0-6 in the division next year, no matter how unlikely you feel that is, it is still a possibility. Pats will probably make the playoffs and lose to the chargers.

True. Too many things can happen, but if they are relatively healthy, they should be in the mix.

Are you kidding about the Phins??? Tom Brady SUCKS against them... just flat out sucks... its like clockwork the last 2 seasons... he always blows a game against the Phins...

So fine take away the Bills maybe but that puts you right where I predicted at 11-5...

He does play like crap against the Phins. However, for the first time in his career, he wideouts are better then the Phin DBs. Two years ago they get a mulligan because Brady and the other starters played like 1 quarter. Cassell played a majority of that game. Nice revisionist history.

The Pats will go 11-5 at best, you can disagree with me that the JETS will do better... but your crazy if you think the Pats will win more than 11 games..

The Jets will do nowhere near as good as the Pats and the Pats will EASILY top 11 wins with their talent and depth. They would've without Moss and now will definitely do it.

2007 Pats Schedule...

I will not predict specific division games... Just that they will sweep the Bills and Split with the Phins and Jets... for a total of 4-2

@ JETS

vs Chargers - Loss

vs Bills - Win

@ Bengals - Loss

vs Browns - Win

@ Cowboys - Win

@ Dolphins

vs Redskins - Win

@ Colts - Loss

@ Bills

vs Eagles - Win

@ Ravens - Loss

vs Steelers - Win

vs Jets

vs Dolphins

@ Giants - Win

That puts them at 10-6... that could easily be 11-5 but thats as high as I think it goes... with some bad luck they could even be 9-7

124, you used to be the ultimate optimist. What happened?

Grew up. This team, even with Darrelle Revis, will not be able to hang with the New England receivers this season. New England's already good defense improved, unless they end up losing Samuel in the end, then their secondary could become a concern.

In another year or two, I could see the Jets legitimately competiting for the AFC East, but who knows. This upcoming season? No way do the Jets come close to sniffing the AFC East crown, they will be at least, and it would take a great season to do so, be 2 games back at seasons end.

I look at the Pats schedule and I can almost guarantee ONE victory - against the Chargers at Gillette. Why do people think they will be back to last years form? A whole new coaching regime and they will be SB contenders? The Pats will be so pumped for this game......no way they lose this one.

I look at the Pats schedule and I can almost guarantee ONE victory - against the Chargers at Gillette. Why do people think they will be back to last years form? A whole new coaching regime and they will be SB contenders? The Pats will be so pumped for this game......no way they lose this one.

I bet 2000vcash the pats lose that game when LT runs for 200 yards and 3-4 td's.

Just like they lost to San Diego this past season with Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell and Tully Banta-Cain?

Yeah, they'll definitely lose with Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth and Adalius Thomas in at those positions, what a horrible off-season!

But they Bolts did get rid of Marty...just sayin'.

Thats one of the few non-Jets games i look forward to, b/c it should be one of the best games of the year, although as long as Tom Brady is still under center that game, they get the edge, imo.

But they Bolts did get rid of Marty...just sayin'.

Thats one of the few non-Jets games i look forward to, b/c it should be one of the best games of the year, although as long as Tom Brady is still under center that game, they get the edge, imo.

The sooner people in San Diego realize that Marty was not the problem in the New England game, the better for Marty's legacy.

Cam Cameron decided to go to the air, not Marty. Marty loves to run and LT ran on them all day in the 1st half, but in the second half Cameron was given more control and they went to the air way, way too much.

The Jets will not win double digit games this season and if by some miracle chance they do it will be 10 again, no more, because #10 will be behind center and he cannot take a team farther than 10-6.

New England, heck, it wouldn't shock me if they made a run at being undeffeated, Colts style a few years back.

That sounds closer to the truth, and the pats also picked up a Cane to back up Wilfork. The Jets lost ground to NE this weekend.

The Jets will do nowhere near as good as the Pats and the Pats will EASILY top 11 wins with their talent and depth. They would've without Moss and now will definitely do it.

I thought TX was back when I first read this.:rolleyes:

According to you I might as well go rip van winkle and not get up until August of '08. No thanks. I'd rather believe that anything is possible, especially in the modern day nfl. The Pats could easily win only 6 games next year, and so could a lot of other teams for a lot of different reasons.

Championships are not won during the off-season, they still have to play the games and that's where chemistry and intangibles come into play. I'll save any afc championship/super bowl predictions for the third or fourth week of the season.

Archived