Top 10 Undrafted Players?

darius walker

walter thomas

was pitmann picked? i dont remember

Pittman was picked I forget by who though.

Some other UDFA guys are:

Tim Duckworth - OG - Auburn

Rhema McKnight - WR - Notre Dame

Matt Trannon - WR - Michigan State

Tavarous Bain - CB - Hampton

Joe Newton - TE - Oregon State

Chase Johnson - OT - Wyoming

Mike Jones - OG - Iowa

Tala Esera - OG - Hawaii

Mkristo Bruce - DE - Washington State

Quintin Echols - DT - Kansas State

Matt Herian - TE - Nebraska

i like Rhema McKnight, i think the Jets should take a look at him. he was the #2 WR for Notre Dame. Scouting report:

Strengths:

Good size and a solid frame...Naturally athletic...More quick than fast...Has strong and reliable hands...Good body control and ball skills...Great blocker who gives an excellent effort...Good route runner...Tough and works across the middle...Smart and a hard worker with top intangibles...Productive...Had a big senior campaign.

Weaknesses:

Concentration will lapse at times...Does not offer any value as a return man...Has some health and durability concerns...Timed speed is adequate but certainly not special...Needs to keep his weight in check...Could improve his conditioning and strength...Benefited from never really being the focal point of defenses attention.

Notes:

One of the most prolific receivers in Fightin' Irish history...Missed most of the 2005 season and redshirted after tearing his right ACL...The type who does everything well but nothing great...Not quite the pro prospect that Maurice Stovall was last year...Projects as a nice #2 or #3 target at the next level and a solid contributor.

QB

Toby Korrodi - sick TD/INT ratio (52/7) over the last 2 seasons. Supposed to have a cannon arm. At least bring in to compete with Tuiasoworthless.

NT

Louis Leonard

Quintin Echols

OG

Tim Duckworth - not too big, but plenty talented for a UDFA.

Jonathan Palmer - experience at G, RT, C. Big dude at 6'5/335.

WR

David Ball - how awful could he be? Alex Van Dyke had a sick college career so I guess he could be pretty bad; but he's certainly worth a look-see.

TE

Joe Newton - not too fast (that's being nice), but is a huge target at just over 6'7 & has good hands.

***edit - Seattle signed him.

QB

Toby Korrodi - sick TD/INT ratio (52/7) over the last 2 seasons. Supposed to have a cannon arm. At least bring in to compete with Tuiasoworthless.

WR

David Ball - how awful could he be? Alex Van Dyke had a sick college career so I guess he could be pretty bad; but he's certainly worth a look-see.

Haven't seen Korrodi play but he sounds like he's worth getting in here. As far as David Ball , I got to watch him in the E/W Shrine game. I came away VERY impressed and I can't belive he wasn't drafted. He caught EVERYTHING thrown his way. Total concentration on every ball. He'd look fantastic in green and white.

Archived