EAGLES SIGNED WALTER THOMAS

Sir Speez

Where did you see that out of curiousity. I checked those forums and it doesn't say anything about that.

did a google search on eagles sign walter thomas and its the first one llisted for nfldraftcountdown.com

Dude why do you have such a man crush on Walter Thomas? He's not good and he's probably one of the most questionable characters in the draft. He's definitely not a Mangini type of player either.

man crush huh...well at 6'4 375 and our dline concerns i think he is worth a shot, and character issues i think goodell has developed a plan to deal with those going forward i doubt there will be as many nfl players jeopardizing their jobs...i know that there a chance that everytime he hits the field there is a opportunity for mayhem and i would rather us give him a shot and not work out than another team give him one and he does...now by what information have you determined he's not good are you one of his jilted ex's

man crush huh...well at 6'4 375 and our dline concerns i think he is worth a shot, and character issues i think goodell has developed a plan to deal with those going forward i doubt there will be as many nfl players jeopardizing their jobs...i know that there a chance that everytime he hits the field there is a opportunity for mayhem and i would rather us give him a shot and not work out than another team give him one and he does...now by what information have you determined he's not good are you one of his jilted ex's

I don't think he's good because he has played two games of football the past two years. If we take him he will be an extremely long term project and not worth the money invested.

I don't think he's good because he has played two games of football the past two years. If we take him he will be an extremely long term project and not worth the money invested.

So you are judging a football player by his performance on the field. Interesting. What kind of draftnik are you exactly?

40 times. Bench presses that is where it is all at. They can teach anyone to play as long as they are big fast and strong, lol!!!

Found a report trying to get the lilnk now

its on the draft countdown msg board but i dont have log in...looking elsewhere

Who cares???? There was no chance of the Jets signing him, he is not their type of player. Plus, we are fine on the DL now.

Archived