Where does D.Revis stand in terms of previous corners taken so high in the past?

Like the past 2-3 drafts, who were some of the corners with alot of hype? How are they now? And how much better or worse do we all think revis will be?

J.Miller is still only 22 years of age. I just wish he can turn into a good cover corner for the simple fact he has the speed, quickness, vision(Look at him on kickoff returns) Agility, He is still real raw, young, and needs playingtime, but I see alot of potential in him for some reason.

Any thoughts on J.Mill as the #2 corner 2-3 seasons from today?

Justin Miller has blazing speed and can hit like a truck for a CB, however he is not a Mangini "character" guy. He has all the talent in the world and is an amazing athlete, however he has lapses in coverage and cant seem to fully adjust to the CB position and the different schemes. He is young however and hopefully he can learn in time.

Justin Miller has blazing speed and can hit like a truck for a CB, however he is not a Mangini "character" guy. He has all the talent in the world and is an amazing athlete, however he has lapses in coverage and cant seem to fully adjust to the CB position and the different schemes. He is young however and hopefully he can learn in time.

He was actually the youngest player on this Jets TEAM last year. Younger than Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington, Brad Smith, I mean he is REALLY young. If Mangini turned Troy Brown into a starting corner, I think Mangini can work wonders with J-Mill before its all said and done

The Jets have said that they believe that today's best teams have multiple corners who can cover all over the field. I don't think this spells the end for Justin Miller, just a change in his role. The thing I like about Revis is his tackling ability. You could go with 3 corners and still not lose anything from a run defense standpoint with Revis on the field.

What should we do about him then ?

What should we do about him then ?

Give this kid a damn chance! He is so damn young and raw it's not even funny. He is still only what 22? Last season he was actually the youngest player on this Jets TEAM.

All I know is this. He has Speed, Quickness, Agility, Vision and can close on the ball... He just needs time to learn how to play the CB position THE RIGHT WAY. In 2-3 seasons D.Revis and J.Miller will be the starting corners for this Jets team. Mark it. And J.,Miller is going to become a solid corner for years to come... I see it in him

Give this kid a damn chance! He is so damn young and raw it's not even funny. He is still only what 22? Last season he was actually the youngest player on this Jets TEAM.

All I know is this. He has Speed, Quickness, Agility, Vision and can close on the ball... He just needs time to learn how to play the CB position THE RIGHT WAY. In 2-3 seasons D.Revis and J.Miller will be the starting corners for this Jets team. Mark it. And J.,Miller is going to become a solid corner for years to come... I see it in him

I for one, was watching the pro bowl. Boldin easily burned Miller like it was nothing, he literally took him back to school. I think that was a good chance for him to show people he can be a SOLID cb for years to come.

I for one, was watching the pro bowl. Boldin easily burned Miller like it was nothing, he literally took him back to school. I think that was a good chance for him to show people he can be a SOLID cb for years to come.

it was in the pro bowl, a game he shouldn't have even been playing cb in. he was barely the starter during the jets regular season, and you think that he should have been better during the pro bowl?

I still have not given up on the guy. His ceiling is in my opinion, the absolute highest on the team. The tools are already there, and the guy started to come on last season, specifically in that Dolphin game. Hopefully Miller and Revis will be a very good CB combination for the next decade.

it was in the pro bowl, a game he shouldn't have even been playing cb in. he was barely the starter during the jets regular season, and you think that he should have been better during the pro bowl?

I didn't say that, I said that he had a better time to SHINE against stop star recivers, another words he could of proven to Mangini that he can play corner.

While having all the physical tools, Miller isn't a heady CB. Hopefully, the pressure of competition will get his head more into the game. Having three solid CB's is requirement for today's game -- we should have a great nickle package and depth in case of injury. Next season will quickly reveal Miller's true upside. Drafting Revis could make 1+1=3.

I didn't say that, I said that he had a better time to SHINE against stop star recivers, another words he could of proven to Mangini that he can play corner.

That doesn't really seem fair. The guy is 22 years old and everyone here would agree that while he has good physical tools, he's extremely raw and needs a lot of coaching. I mean, he plays nickel for us, and you're expecting him to cover Anquan Boldin one-on-one?

Miller's age: experience ratio is both a good and bad thing. On the one hand, he's been in the league 2 years already and he's still the same age as most rookies. On the other hand...well, he's been in the league for 2 years and shown little improvement as a CB. I think this might be his make-or-break year; you can bet Mangini is trying to coach him up big-time, but if it doesn't work out in 2007, he will spend his whole career as a nickel CB and KR.

Archived