Manny hits #400!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

...Not that he cares at all, which is why he is truly the best RH-ed hitter in the game! He isnt overly consumed with stats, hitting streaks, extended slumps, and batting titles...and especailly steroids!

He is just a prototypical savant of hitting, a modern spectacle of today's juiced ballplayer era!

behold the power of Manny Ramirez!

Oh, one more thing: JonEJinx, how 'bout more anti-Red Sox smack so Manny can crush a few more balls today as you type, ya jinxed b@stard!!!

bwa-hahahahhahahahahahahaha

...Not that he cares at all, which is why he is truly the best RH-ed hitter in the game! He isnt overly consumed with stats, hitting streaks, extended slumps, and batting titles...and especailly steroids!

He is just a prototypical savant of hitting, a modern spectacle of today's juiced ballplayer era!

behold the power of Manny Ramirez!

Yeah and the 240 batting ave.

Sounds like Manny is starting to hit the Giambi stage of his career. High ave and power now giving away to just power.

Next year the village idiot will be hitting what maybe 210 ?

It's even better that the your so called "corpse" has more homers than the Village Idiot.

two observations, shawn.

First, if it is too early to judge the Yankees pitiful 2005 campaign because they are usually good...cant the same exact rationale be applied to Manny?

Second, Tino doing well only backs up my years of posts that kill the Yankees where I've said "They need to invent a time machine and trade Giamboo for Tino M"

It kinda makes fat george look foolish, doesnt it? I mean trading this marginal 1st baseman that fits in well in the Bronx for a Macy Day Parade float who couldnt hit the water if he was thrown off a boat!

Lots of people care, here. It is a baseball forum.

400 homers is a big deal. If there can be 500 threads of people forming lines to suck Tino Martinez's d!ck for hitting a few homeruns against AA level pitching, then I can start one thread about a feat that people will actually remember in a few weeks time.

two observations, shawn.

First, if it is too early to judge the Yankees pitiful 2005 campaign because they are usually good...cant the same exact rationale be applied to Manny?

Second, Tino doing well only backs up my years of posts that kill the Yankees where I've said "They need to invent a time machine and trade Giamboo for Tino M"

It kinda makes fat george look foolish, doesnt it? I mean trading this marginal 1st baseman that fits in well in the Bronx for a Macy Day Parade float who couldnt hit the water if he was thrown off a boat!

Going by your philosophy and dancing on the Yankee graves after every loss. No it isn't.

Just a little info though about Giamboo. (And yes I still hate him) and the fact that George brought him in to replace Tino when he had Nick Johnson waiting in the wings makes it worse.) Giambi was what a 330 hitter with Oakland with power. Giambi comes here the average starts to drop but the power numbers were still good. Then in 2003 he hits 40HR's but his average dips below 250 !?! Obviously something isn't right. Steroids ? His continued insistance of trying to pull everything eventhough the defense is playing him to pull everything now.

George made a HUGE mistake bringing him here.

And your quote about Manny being the greatest RH hitter of all time ? LOL.

Manny has been in the game a long time. You may be seeing the beginning of the end of one of the all time great one dimensional players of all time.

Lots of people care, here. It is a baseball forum.

400 homers is a big deal. If there can be 500 threads of people forming lines to suck Tino Martinez's d!ck for hitting a few homeruns against AA level pitching, then I can start one thread about a feat that people will actually remember in a few weeks time.

i got news for ya pal. this kinda HR binge would be hot stuff if he was doing it for the SI yankees!! as far as manny, lets see how happy you'll be if he gets 500 with the yankees!!!

If there can be 500 threads of people forming lines to suck Tino Martinez's d!ck for hitting a few homeruns against AA level pitching

1-Manny just hit that HR against the same staff Tino was hitting his off of last week

2-Rich Harden is a better pitcher than any of the Red Sox

3-Your going to be really pissed off this summer when A-rod gets his 400th HR

curtusmartinowned.jpg

1-Manny's hit that HR against the same staff Tino was hitting his off of last week

2-Rich Harden is a better pitcher than any of the Red Sox

he don't get it 806, or he's just actin like he does'nt. you play the team in front of you on that given day. nobody asks what pitcher you did what with at the end of the year. like the yankees are the only team in baseball that plays against weaker teams...

Oh, one more thing: JonEJinx, how 'bout more anti-Red Sox smack so Manny can crush a few more balls today as you type, ya jinxed b@stard!!!

bwa-hahahahhahahahahahahaha

I think you're doing a wonderful job just by your lonesome

As soon as you trumpeted Manny's HR, the Sawx offense screetched to a halt!!

Hey Sawx fans...are you getting tired of this guy screwing your team, all while helping the hated Yankees??

come and get it, Yankee $kankees...

there are no Eric Byrneses, Erubiel Durazos, and Mark Kotsays in this lineup.

Congrats on finally getting to .500 BTW

Nope, just the Edgar Renteria, Mark Bellhorn, and Bill Mueller.

Hey how in John Wayne Bobbit's ankle feeling these days ?

come and get it, Yankee $kankees...

there are no Eric Byrneses, Erubiel Durazos, and Mark Kotsays in this lineup.

Congrats on finally getting to .500 BTW

You act like the SUx have swept the Yanks this year..In case you forgot, the series is tied 3-3.

BTW, Manny's HR means nothing when you lose. Have fun dropping 2 to Oakland.

Archived